编辑: 阿拉蕾 2018-07-09
95% AFUE Efficiency knightheatingboiler.

com C O N D E N S I N G R E S I D E N T I A L G A S B O I L E R S CONTROL WITH ADVANCED USER FEATURES MODELS FROM 80,000 TO 285,000 BTU/HR 5:1 FIRING RATE MODULATION LESS THAN

20 ppm NOx DIRECT VENT FLEXIBILITY TO

100 FEET UP TO 98% EFFICIENCY IN LOW TEMP APPLICATIONS H E A T I N G B O I L E R S H E A T I N G B O I L E R S KNIGHT is recognized for its reliable, proven performance and high quality standards. Its award winning design assures contractors and home owners peace of mind and long term savings in operating costs. Lochinvar has raised the KNIGHT standard to even greater heights. The SMART SYSTEM? control with color display gives installers and maintenance personnel a greater level of control than ever before. It'

s easy to access all the information they need to setup, troubleshoot and monitor all boiler functions. Additionally, two cascading options allow the installer to fine-tune sequencing of multiple boiler installations. More than ever, KNIGHT is the best choice for traditional hydronic space heating, radiant floor heating and indirect domestic hot water applications. The Best You Can Buy Is Now Even Better! All KNIGHT Boilers meet or exceed the most stringent requirements, with less than

20 ppm NOx. The KNIGHT Boiler has been designated as one of the Most Efficient ENERGY STAR qualified products in 2014. Knight XL Commercial Need more BTU'

s? KNIGHT XL Commercial Boilers are available in

5 sizes from 399,999 to 800,000 Btu/hr. See KNIGHT XL literature for more details. Floor Standing Models The KNIGHT Floor-Standing lineup features

5 small footprint models from 80,000 to 285,000 Btu/hr. 95% DOE AFUE Efficiency *Wall-Mounted Fire Tube Models Available

7 Inputs from 55,000 to 399,999 Btu/hr. See Knight Wall Mount Literature (WHN) for more details. Lead-Lag Cascade The lead boiler modulates with demand to capacity. As demand increases, additional boilers fire and modulate to capacity. This continues, with additional boilers firing and modulating to capacity until all units are operating. Every

24 hours, the SMART SYSTEM automatically shifts the lead boiler role to the next in the sequence, distributing lead-lag runtimes equally. Efficiency Optimized Cascade This feature optimizes the modulation capabilities of the Boiler Plant while evenly distributing run time across all cascaded boilers. Every

24 hours the SMART SYSTEM automatically shifts the 1st boiler on role to the next in the sequence, distributing run time equally. SMART SYSTEM Cascade option allows

2 -

8 boilers to be sequenced. Selectable Cascade Options When multiple KNIGHT boilers are installed together, the SMART SYSTEM built-in sequencer can be set for Lead-Lag cascade or Efficiency Optimized cascade operation. At-a-Glance Color-Coding The SMART SYSTEM? is the most advanced integrated boiler control on the market today. Larger LCD Screen Displays more information. Soft Keys For simple programming. Navigation Dial For fast transitions from screen to screen and easy adjustment of settings. USB Port USB port permits connection to a laptop computer. SMART SYSTEM PC software may be used to troubleshoot and program KNIGHT? functions, set date and time, monitor historical data, including faults, trends and energy consumption. Puts More Control and Information at Your Fingertips P P P P P P a an nd d I I I I In nf fo or rm ma at ti io on n n a a a Yellow Screen Maintenance due - shows the installer'

s name and number on the display. Blue Screen Normal system operation. Red Screen Lockout mode - shows active fault and installer'

下载(注:源文件不在本站服务器,都将跳转到源网站下载)
备用下载
发帖评论
相关话题
发布一个新话题