编辑: 252276522 2018-07-09
S p e c i a l t i e s a n d a c c e s s o r i e s Lochinvar.

com FEATURES Fitted and pressure tested piping all packages are completely assembled and pressure tested before shipment Channel Iron Steel Frame all equipment is secured to a steel frame for ease of installation, larger frames will be designed in multiple pieces which can be disassembled for shipping Wiring of Associated Pumps, Accessories and Safety Devices all specified and factory installed pumps and safety devices such as a flow switch or low water cut-off will be installed and wired prior to shipment OPTIONS Pre-Piped and Pressure Tested Gas Piping Pre-Wired Supply Voltage to a Single Access Connection With Conduit Stacking Frame Customer Specified Expansion Tank, Gauges and Pumps Custom Packaged Solutions For as many custom applications of water and space heating needs exist, there are as many combinations of equipment from which to choose. Lochinvar has all the bases covered. Whether your speci?cation requires water heaters, boilers, or both - your needs can be met with exceptional ef?ciency and ease. For years Lochinvar has been packaging water heaters with tanks in order to ease installation costs and complexity of domestic hot water systems. Now, Lochinvar is taking their proven custom capabilities to the next level with custom, pre-piped boiler packaged systems. Custom Car Wash Package Heating boilers for wash bay de-icing and water heaters for wash equipment. Custom Water Heater and Boiler Packaged Systems Before an order is placed, Lochinvar will provide 3-dimensional CAD renderings for customer approval before ordering. Lochinvar, LLC ? Maddox Simpson Pkwy ? Lebanon, TN

37090 ? 615-889-8900 / Fax: 615-547-1000 www.Lochinvar.com ? 6/12CPrinted in U.S.A. LPS-01 Ma ddox Si mp son Pa rk way Le banon, TN

370 90 -8

900 FA X 615-547-100

0 www.loch in var. com EN CY WA TE R HE ATER S AND BO IL ER S NOT TO SCALE

300 TE L 615-889 HI GH E FFI CI Note: System to be factory packaged on an I-beam skid with all piping, pumps and accessories installed;

system painted and tested. Ma ddox Si mp son Pa rk way Le banon, TN

370 90 -8

900 FA X 615-547-100

0 www.loch in var. com EN CY WA TE R HE ATER S AND BO IL ER S NOT TO SCALE

300 TE L 615-889 HI GH E FFI CI (3) KBN401 KNIGHT Heating Boilers B1 B3 B2 BP-1 BP-3 BP-2 RVU200 System Buffer Tank ST-1 ST-2 DHWP-1 (2) SIT081 Indirect Water Heaters Knight Boilers with Indirect Domestic Hot Water and System Buffer Tank Two (2) PFN1501PM with two (2) Square Jacketed Storage Tanks Six (6) AWN801PM with Two (2) RGA432 Storage Tanks Three (3) AWN399PM with Two (2) RJA200 Storage Tanks Three (3) Knight Boilers with Single Point Gas Connection QualityFrom Startto Finish After application speci?cations are communicated to the factory, all units are piped and wired, tested and I-beam mounted providing ultimate ease of installation. Why not let the experts at Lochinvar design a custom system to ?t your needs? For more information about custom packaged solutions from Lochinvar, please contact your local Sales Representative or Lochinvar Customer Service at 615-889-8900 or visit www.lochinvar.com. Four (4) SYNC Boilers with common manifolds Two (2) SBN1500 with one (1) RVU

300 Buffer Tank

下载(注:源文件不在本站服务器,都将跳转到源网站下载)
备用下载
发帖评论
相关话题
发布一个新话题