编辑: 于世美 2018-06-11

s Personal Burdens Amount % 每月按揭供款/租金(港币): 个人负担百分比: Billing Address 账单寄发地址: Residential 住宅 Office 公司 Occupation 职业 Chinese 中文 English 英文 Preferred Language 通讯语言 Email 电邮 Mobile Message 流动讯息 Mail 邮寄 Phone 电话 Please tick the relevant box(es) below if you do not consent PrimeCredit to use your data for direct marketing as set out in the PrimeCredit'

s Notice to customers and other individuals relating to the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance and the Code of Practice on Consumer Credit Data , through any of the following channel(s): 如申请人不同意安信透过以下任何途径将阁下之资料用於安信「关於《个人资料(私隐)条例》及《个人信贷资料实务守则》致客户及其他个别人士 的通知」中载列之直接促销,请於下列相关方格内填上「 」号: Relationship with PrimeCredit 与安信关系 Opt-out from use of personal data in direct marketing 拒绝个人资料用於直接促销 If you are related to or a spouse # of PrimeCredit'

s directors, employees with lending authority or any of the above-mentioned types of person is acting as your guarantor, please put a in the box below and state his / her details. 如申请人与安信任何董事或有批核贷款权雇员有关连或为其配偶# ,或前述人士现正作为阁下的担保人,请於下列方格内填上「 」号,并填写该人士的 资料. # Ex-spouse is included. 包括前配偶在内. Yes Name Relationship 是 姓名: 关系: Octopus 八达通 Octopus Automatic Add Value Services「八达通自动增值」 服务 Octopus 八达通 I would like to apply the AAVS for my existing : 本人欲为持有之 申请自动增值服务: number 号码: * Customers who do not specify a choice of auto-reload amount will automatically be assigned to HK$250. 若未有选择自动增值金额,安信将代为选择 HK$250. My desired amount for every auto-reload transaction* is 每次自动增值金额 * : HK$150 / HK$250 / HK$500 【Full-time University / Tertiary Student applicant is only required to fill in this section 全日制大学/大专学生之申请人只须填写此栏】 University / Tertiary Institution Expected Year of graduation 就读院校: 预计毕业年份: Company Name 公司名称: Office Address 公司地址: Flat/Room 室Floor 层Block 座Building/Estate 大厦名称 HK KLN NT 香港 九龙 新界 No. and Name of Street 街道号数及名称 District 地区 Office Tel. No. Position 公司电话号码: 职位: (Mobile Phone and Pager No. are not accepted 恕不接纳手提电话及传呼机号码) Self-employed Nature of Business 自雇人士 业务性质: Business Years of Service YR(S) MTH(S) Years in Current YR(S) MTH(S) Establishment Date 在职年期: 年月Profession 年月业务成立日期: 任职此行业年期: (For self-employed only 只适用於自雇人士) (Optional 可选填) Monthly Income (HK$) Monthly Others Income (HK$) 每月入息(港币): 元 每月其他入息(港币): 元Month (月) Year (年) Credit Card Account Direct Debit Authorization 信用卡户口直接付款授权书 Temporary Credit Limit Extension Service 临时信用限额安排 Repayment account information must be filled so that PrimeCredit Limited can arrange direct debit for your monthly payment. (Repayment account must be a personal account and in name of the credit card cardholder). 必须填妥转账户口资料以便安排直接缴付每月之账项(指定转账户口必须为持卡人名下之个人户口). 1) I hereby authorize my below named Bank to effect transfers from my account to that of the above named beneficiary for the account of PrimeCredit Limited in accordance with such instructions as my Bank may receive from the beneficiary from time to time. 2) I agree that my Bank shall not be obliged to ascertain whether or not notice of any such transfer has been given to me. 3) I understand that handling fee may be imposed by my appointed bank for the credit card direct debit authorization set up request. I agree to make such enquiries to my appointed bank. 4) I accept full responsibility for any overdraft (or increase in existing overdraft) on my account which may arise as a result of any such transfer(s). I agree that should there be insufficient funds in my account to meet any transfer hereby authorized, my Bank shall be entitled, in its discretion, not to effect such transfer in which event the Bank and PrimeCredit Limited may make the usual charge and that it may cancel this authorization at any time on written notice. 5) This authorization shall have effect until further notice. I agree that any notice of variation of this authorization account or cancellation of this authorization which I may give to my Bank and PrimeCredit Credit Card Centre shall be given at least four weeks prior to the date such cancellation / variation is to take effect. 6) Unless otherwise instructed, repayment shall be debited on ........

下载(注:源文件不在本站服务器,都将跳转到源网站下载)
备用下载
发帖评论
相关话题
发布一个新话题