编辑: 贾雷坪皮 2018-05-14

3 结论 a. 在干摩擦条件下,

5 种AD I 材料的耐磨性均 优于淬火 45# 钢和渗碳淬火 20C r 钢, 是一种较为理 想的耐磨材料, 适用于冲击载荷工况下的摩擦磨损零 件.b. 在AD I 中加入少量的M o 可以提高AD I 的 耐磨性, 降低摩擦副的总磨损量;

Cu 以及微量的V 和N b 对AD I 的耐磨性影响不大;

加入微量的B i 可 细化共晶团石墨, 增加组织中的残余奥氏体和单位面 积内的石墨球个数, 但不能改善AD I 材料的耐磨性. 参考文献: [

1 ] Harding R A , Gilbert G N J. W hy the p roperties of aus2 tempered ductile irons should interest engineers [ J ]. The B ritish Foundrym an, 1986, 12:

489 ~

496 [

2 ] 宋良国. 奥氏体2贝氏体球铁的发展[J ]. 铸造, 1985, 12(6):

1 ~

7 [

3 ] M organ H L , B Sc, C. Eng. Introduction to foundry p ro2 duction and control of austered ductile irons[J ]. The B ritish Foundrym an, 1987,

2 3:

98 ~

107 [

4 ] 高彩桥. 摩擦金属学[M ]. 哈尔滨: 哈尔滨工业大学出版社,

1977 [

5 ] M aratray F. 耐磨材料的新改进及研究[J ]. 国外金属材料, 1985, 12:

24 ~

30 [

6 ] 董利民, 张宝清. 陶瓷2石墨复合材料的摩擦磨损性能的研究 [J ]. 摩擦学学报, 1997, 17(4):

363 ~

366 Study on the W ear Resistance of Austempered Ductile Irons L I U W ei, WAN G J in2hua, Han J ian2 m in (College of M echanical and E lectrical E ng ineering , N orthern J iaotong U niversity , B eij ing 100044, China) Abstract: The specim ens of quenched A IS I

1045 steel, surface carbonized and quenched 20C r steel, as w ell as five austempered ductile irons (AD Is) w ere p repared by heating at

880 ℃ fo r

60 m in and austempering at

280 ℃ fo r

90 m in, w ith the fo rm ation of a m atrix of low er bainite and retained austenite. The w ear resistance of the AD I specim ens under dry sliding w as compared w ith that of quenched A IS I

1045 steel and surface carbonized and quenched 20C r steel . A s the results, AD Is register the low est w ear m ass lo ss and the low est w ear m ass lo ss of the counterfaces. The addition of 0.

23 w t. % mo lybdenum in AD Is increases the quantity and decreases the size of the low er bainite, hence to reduce the w ear m ass lo ss of the AD I specim en and counterface. M o reover, too m any sphero idal graphite particles of sm all size are harm ful to increasing the w ear2resistance of the AD Is, because they are liable to defo rm ation, dam age, and m icro2cutting. Key words: AD Is;

dry sliding;

w ear resistance

2 9

1 摩擦学学报第20 卷 ........

下载(注:源文件不在本站服务器,都将跳转到源网站下载)
备用下载
发帖评论
相关话题
发布一个新话题