编辑: 捷安特680 2018-04-24
香港湾仔告士打道5号5/F, Revenue Tower,

5 Gloucester Road, 税务局 Wan Chai, Hong Kong.

税务大?5?INLAND REVENUE DEPARTMENT 香港邮政总局邮箱132号G.P.O. Box 132, Hong Kong. 网址 Web site: www.ird.gov.hk 电邮 E-mail: taxpay@ird.gov.hk 电话号码 Tel. No.:

2594 3122 传真号码 Fax No.:

2519 0375 赎回储税券表格Tax Reserve Certificates (TRCs) Redemption Form 致: 税务局局长 To: Commissioner of Inland Revenue 储税券帐户持有人资? Particulars of TRC Account Holder 储税券帐户号码 TRC Account No. - - 中文姓名或名称 Name in Chinese 香港身分证号码 HK Identity Card No. / 商业登记号码 Business Registration No. * 英文姓名或名称 Name in English (请用正楷 Please use BLOCK letters) ?络电话 Contact Tel. No. - - - - - - 请赎回 本人 / 公司* 帐户内的储税券,作以下用途: Please redeem the TRCs standing to the credit of my / our* account in the following manner: 缴付 本人 / 公司* 的下?税项(请?阅注释 4): For payment of the following tax which is payable by me / us* (Please see Note 4): 税单号码 Shroff Account Number 税款 Tax Amount 元$元$将下?款额的本?归还 本人 / 公司*. 本人 / 公司明白?会获发任何?息. For a refund at principal value. I / We* understand that no interest will be paid to me / us. 本?款额 Principal Sum $ 元 本人 / 公司* 帐户内所有储税券 All TRCs in my / our* TRC Account 本人 / 公司* 帐户内所有储税券,并请暂停每月扣款买券的银?自动转帐安排,直至另?通知. All TRCs in my / our* TRC Account and to SUSPEND the Bank Autopay deduction for purchase of TRCs until further notice. ?取退款支票 Collection of Refund Cheque 本人将亲?香港湾仔告士打道5号税务大?5??取 I shall collect the cheque in person at 5/F, Revenue Tower,

5 Gloucester Road,Wan Chai, Hong Kong. 请将退款支票寄往下?地址: Please send the refund cheque to the following address: 签署 Signature 日期 Date 签署人姓名 Name of Signatory (请用正楷 Please use BLOCK letters) 签署人身分(如:储税券帐户持有人、东主、合夥人、代?人、经?) Designation (e.g. TRC account holder, proprietor, partner, agent, manager) 请在适当空格内加上「9」号Please tick where appropriate *删去?适用者Delete where inappropriate IR1333 (7/2018) 注释 Notes 1. 我们为你提供「自动交税」服务.在你个人的税 款到期前约2星期,本局会预先发出赎回储税券 建议书,详?拟赎回储税券的资?及你的应缴税 款余额.在你的税款到期日当天,本局会以先购 先赎方式自动赎回你帐户内之储税券,以缴付 你的税款,并正式发出赎回储税券结算书给你? 明赎券详情.你?须交回此赎券表格. 2. 「自动交税」服务并?包括在自动赎券日期(即 税款到期日)后购买的储税券.要赎回该等储税 券以缴付到期之税款,请?即填妥本表格交回本 局. 1. We offer the Auto Tax Payment Service . Around

2 weeks before your tax payment due date, we will send a proposal for redemption to you showing the details of certificates intended to be redeemed and the balance of tax payable by you. The TRCs in your account will be automatically redeemed on a First-In-First-Out basis for payment of your tax on the payment due date and a Redemption Statement will be issued to you. Submission of this Redemption Form is not required. 2. 3. 「自动交税」服务只包括帐户持有人名义的税 3. 项.要赎回储税券以缴付?名物业的物业税或合 夥业务利得税,请在缴税限期前1个月填妥本表 格交回本局. 4. 赎回的储税券如?足以支付全部税款,余?须於 缴税日期或之前缴交. 5. If TRC is redeemed other than for payment of the holder'

下载(注:源文件不在本站服务器,都将跳转到源网站下载)
备用下载
发帖评论
相关话题
发布一个新话题