编辑: kr9梯 2018-03-27

50 phonebook contacts from your phone to your speakerphone. So it can announce the name of your incoming caller.

16 Press and hold the Mute/Favorite Contacts button until you hear connection to has been dropped, ready to receive V-card . Select one or more phonebook contacts on your phone and send it to your speakerphone via Bluetooth (see your phone'

s user guide for detailed instructions). To exit, press and hold Mute/Favorite Contacts button. Otherwise your speakerphone automatically exits after

1 to

2 minutes of inactivity (no button presses). When exiting, you hear connected to as speakerphone connects back to the phone. If you have reached the maximum allowable downloaded contacts, you hear maximum v-card entries has been reached, connected to . favorite contact download The first time you pair your phone to T325, it will automatically download your phone'

s history list of the last

10 (or 25) calls. The list changes over time to your most frequently used contacts when connected to T325. See page

11 on how to make a favorite contact call. download contacts

17 battery check Press and hold both Volume buttons while not on a call. voice prompt available talk time battery level is low up to

6 hours battery level is medium up to

13 hours battery level is high up to

17 hours battery level is very low Please recharge now up to 1.5 hours

18 personalize You can change settings on your speakerphone. To do this, turn off your speakerphone, then press and hold the Call button and move the Power switch to the position until you hear welcome to setup . Follow the voice prompts to change settings for: ? Language ? Enable/disable voice prompts ? Enable/disable Name/Number Caller ID feature ? Size of favorite contact list (10 or 25)

19 tips &

tricks restore to factory settings Caution: This action erases all pairing information stored in your speakerphone. To restore your speakerphone to original factory settings: Turn off your speakerphone. Press and hold both the Mute/Favorite Contacts and one of the volume buttons. Slide and hold the Power switch in the position. When complete, you hear restored to default settings . battery saving To conserve battery power, your speakerphone turns off when not connected to your phone for more than

30 minutes.

20 problems? My speakerphone will not enter pairing mode. Make sure that any devices previously paired with the speakerphone are turned off. If the indicator light is not steadily blue, turn off the other device. Press and hold the Mute/Favorite Contacts and Volume Up buttons until you hear pairing mode . The indicator light changes to steady blue indicating the speakerphone is now pairing mode. My phone does not find my speakerphone. Make sure the indicator light on your speakerphone is on (lit in blue) and steady when your phone is searching for devices (see pair &

connect on page 5). My speakerphone worked with my phone before but now they are not working. Make sure your phone is on and the Bluetooth feature is turned on in your phone. If the Bluetooth feature was turned off or was turned on only temporarily, you may need to repeat steps on page

5 to start the Bluetooth feature and pair your phone and speakerphone again.

21 problems? After downloading my phonebook contacts, I am unable to access all the phonebook contacts in my speakerphone. For your convenience, your speakerphone supports accessing and dialing your favorite contacts (with your choice of

10 or

25 entries) instead of needing to scroll through all 1,

下载(注:源文件不在本站服务器,都将跳转到源网站下载)
备用下载
发帖评论
相关话题
发布一个新话题