编辑: 丑伊 2017-09-23

s heart. I was not seeing who He really is. I was not believing that He is a good God and a good Father who gives good gifts to His children. I was not remembering that ALL power and ALL authority under heaven have been given to me. I was not remembering that this meant power over death, authority over the evil one, complete VICTORY in the name of Jesus, because not only does the Spirit of the living God live in ME but He also calls me His child! I'

ll always remember my first glimpses of A-land. The roads were jam-packed with cars, bikes and carts. The streets were lined with shops and stalls full of brilliantly colored fruits and vegetables. Men, women and children strolled on the streets, anxious to finish a day'

s work, just living life and caring about the same basic things people care about everywhere. I was filled with a sense of wonder and love for the people and the land. There Is No Fear In Love -- Joy

6 In those first few days, I quickly understood a simple yet profound truth: there is power in being physically present on the spiritual battlefield. Not only is there the obvious impact of witnessing to people who might never hear the life-saving Gospel, but even simply being physically present in prayer is actually incredible stronghold-breaking warfare. As new creations in Christ, we are the conduits of God'

s kingdom on this earth, and we can be sure that He will use us when we step out in faith. One sister who God clearly foreknew Over the course of one year, I saw countless healings, heard personal testimonies about dreams and visions of Jesus, worshiped and prayed with local believers, shared about the extent of God'

s love as exemplified through the Gospel of Jesus Christ to this nation of hungry and thirsty souls. God was faithful to fill them. Just a few months into our term in A-land, my teammate had a dream that we had met a girl who already knew the Gospel even before we shared it with her. In her dream, she saw a picture of the three of us together. The girl was very beautiful and her name was Mary. Maybe it'

s a sign that we will meet this girl, my teammate said after describing her dream to me. About a month after this dream, I met a young college student who even upon our first meeting was extremely persistent in ........

下载(注:源文件不在本站服务器,都将跳转到源网站下载)
备用下载
发帖评论
相关话题
发布一个新话题