编辑: 颜大大i2 2017-08-25

13 机 机械 械、 、封 封装 装和 和可 可订 订购 购信 信息 息.21

4 修 修订 订历 历史 史记 记录 录Changes from Original (November 2015) to Revision A Page ? 已更改 器件状态 产品预览 至 混合状态

1 3 TPS61089, TPS610891 www.ti.com.cn ZHCSF69A CNOVEMBER 2015CREVISED APRIL

2016 Copyright ? 2015C2016, Texas Instruments Incorporated (1) Product Preview. Contact TI factory for more information.

5 Device Comparison Table PART NUMBER OPERATION MODE AT LIGHT LOAD TPS61089RNR PFM TPS610891RNR(1) Forced PWM

6 Pin Configuration and Functions RNR Package

11 Pin VQFN With Thermal Pad Top View Pin Functions PIN I/O DESCRIPTION NAME NUMBER FSW

1 I The switching frequency is programmed by a resister between this pin and the SW pin. VCC

2 O Output of the internal regulator. A ceramic capacitor of more than 1.0 ?F is required between this pin and ground. FB

3 I Output voltage feedback. COMP

4 O Output of the internal error amplifier, the loop compensation network should be connected between this pin and the GND pin. GND

5 PWR Ground VOUT

6 PWR Boost converter output EN

7 I Enable logic input. Logic high level enables the device. Logic low level disables the device and turns it into shutdown mode. ILIM

8 O Adjustable switching peak current limit. An external resister should be connected between this pin and the GND pin. VIN

9 I IC power supply input BOOT

10 O Power supply for high-side MOSFET gate driver. A capacitor must be connected between this pin and the SW pin SW

11 PWR The switching node pin of the converter. It is connected to the drain of the internal low-side power MOSFET and the source of the internal high-side power MOSFET.

4 TPS61089, TPS610891 ZHCSF69A CNOVEMBER 2015CREVISED APRIL

2016 www.ti.com.cn Copyright ? 2015C2016, Texas Instruments Incorporated (1) Stresses beyond those listed under Absolute Maximum Ratings may cause permanent damage to the device. These are stress ratings only, which do not imply functional operation of the device at these or any other conditions beyond those indicated under Recommended Operating Conditions. Exposure to absolute-maximum-rated conditions for extended periods may affect device reliability. (2) All voltage values are with respect to network ground terminal.

7 Specifications 7.1 Absolute Maximum Ratings over operating free-air temperature (unless otherwise noted) (1) MIN MAX UNIT Voltage at terminals (2) BOOT C0.3 SW +

7 V VIN, SW, FSW, VOUT C0.3 14.5 EN, VCC, COMP C0.3

7 ILIM, FB C0.3 3.6 Operating junction temperature, TJ C40

150 °C Storage temperature, Tstg C65

150 °C (1) JEDEC document JEP155 states that 500-V HBM allows safe manufacturing with a standard ESD control process. (2) JEDEC document JEP157 states that 250-V CDM allows safe manufacturing with a standard ESD control process. 7.2 ESD Ratings VA........

下载(注:源文件不在本站服务器,都将跳转到源网站下载)
备用下载
发帖评论
相关话题
发布一个新话题