编辑: 阿拉蕾 2017-07-11
第1页共23 页 中原农业保险股份有限公司 伦敦保险协会船级条款 注册号:H00019531622016120549781 本海洋货物运输保险项下之保险费率只针对具有机械自航能力的钢结构船舶所 运载的投保货物或利益.

本保险使用的船舶需经下列船级社定级. 英国劳合社

100 A1 或B.S 美国船舶局 + A1 Bureau Veritus

1 3/3E 德国劳依德船级社 +100 A4 韩国船级社 +KRS1 日本船级社 NS* 挪威船级社 +1A1 意大利船级社 100A1.1. Nav. L 俄罗斯船级社 KM 波兰船级社 *KM 中国船级社 CAS5/5 提供的船舶系 a) (i) 非大宗大量的或超过计划

10 年的组合运载工具;

(ii) 不超过 50,000GRT 的不超过

10 年船龄的矿产油轮. b) (i) 不超过

15 年的船舶,或(ii) 超过

15 年但不超过

25 年的和已经建立并保持定期向客户公告航行计划的在指 定港装卸的船舶. 包租船舶合 1000GRT 以下的, 被上述船级社定级的具有机械自航能力的钢结构船舶 和不超过上述规定年限的船舶. 保险协会船级条款的要求不适用于在港口范围内用于装卸的任何小艇, 木筏和驳船. 如投保货物或利益使用事由不在上述范围内的具有机械自航能力的船舶运载时,被 保险人仍可以投保,但保险费和条款需另行和保险人制定. 第2页共23 页ZHONGYUAN AGRICULTURAL INSURANCE CO.,LTD. INSTITUTE CLASSIFICATION CLAUSE The marine transit rates agreed for this insurance apply only to cargoes and/or interests carried by mechanically self-propelled vessels of steel construction classed as below by one of the following classification societies. Class without any modification: Lloyd'

s Register ..

100 A1 or B.S. American Bureau of Shipping .. + A1 Bureau Veritas .. ..

1 3/3 E Germanischer Lloyd .. +

100 A4 Korean Register of Shipping .. + KRS1 } Class without any modification Nippon Kaiji Kyokai .. NS* Norske Veritas .. .. +1A1 Registro Italiano .. 100A 1.1. Nav.L Register of Shipping of the U.S.S.R. .. .. KM Polish Register of Shipping .. .. * KM China Classification Society .. CAS5/5 PROVIDED SUCH VESSELS ARE a) (i) not bulk and/or combination carriers over

10 years of age. (ii) not mineral oil tankers exceeding 50,000 GRT which are over

10 years of age. b) (i) not over

15 years of age, OR (ii)over

15 years of age but not over

25 years of age and have established and maintained a regular pattern of trading on an advertised schedule to load and unload at specified ports. Chartered vessels and also vessels under

1000 G.R.T which are mechanically self-propelled and of steel construction must be classed as above and not oner the age limitations specified above. The requirements of the institute classification clause do not apply to any craft raft or lighter used to load or unload the vessel whilst they are within the port area. Cargoes and/or interests carried by mechanincally self-propelled vessels not fallingwithin the scope of the above are held covered subject to a premium and on conditions to be agreed. CL.

354 sold by withby &

Co., Ltd LONDON 第3页共23 页 伦敦保险协会核辐射污染除外扩展条款 本条款应是最重要的并且高于其他一切情况的,包括任何在与本保险中不一致的地方: 1.本保险不能保障由下列几种货损责任或由此所造成的直接的或间接的费用或给予补偿: 1.1 产生辐射的污染或受到任何核燃料, 核废料或燃烧的核废料的辐射污染所致的损失;

1.2 放射性,有毒的爆炸物或其他危险的财产,任何核装置,核反应堆及其核组件或元件的财 产污染所致的损失;

下载(注:源文件不在本站服务器,都将跳转到源网站下载)
备用下载
发帖评论
相关话题
发布一个新话题