编辑: 麒麟兔爷 2017-04-06
O -0-0-0- 封0O线00书了生!答!题l不!得l过l此!线座位号【工} 试卷代号:

5663 广东开放大学

2016 年上半年期末考试 英(教、商)专业《CAT英语(1))试褂开卷)

2016 年7月Part I.

阅读以下对话,选择最佳答案填空(每空2分,共20分).请将答案写在答题纸上. (1) GEORGE: Good afternoon. I'm George Learner. ASST: Good afternoon, Mr. Learner. I'm Mayor Walker's assistant. The Mayor is expecting you. Please go in GEORGE: Thank you GEORGE: Good afternoon, Mayor Walker MAYOR: Hello. How are you? GEORGE: Fine, thanks. How are you? MAYOR: Fine, thanks. What can I do for you? GEORGE: I'm a reporter. I want to talk_ the work people do in this town 1. A) about B) with C) to D) for MAYOR: Fine GEORGE: How long have you been mayor of Greentown? MAYOR: Three years GEORGE: How many people live in Greentown? MAYOR: Thirteen thousand GEORGE: Let's talk about the work people do. What do they do? MAYOR: They ______ in small factories. They work in small businesses 2. A) working B) works C) work D) worked GEORGE: How many factories do you have? MAYOR: We have five small factories GEORGE: What do they make? (5663) (CAl 英语( 1) MAYOR: Look at these pictures. See these people? 3. A) Sec B) Look C) Watch U) Observe GEORGE: Yes MAYOR: They work in the battery factory. They make batteries GEORGE: What do they make? MAYOR: They work in the tire factory. They make tires GEORGE: What do they make? MAYOR: They work in the glass factozy. They make windows and windshields GEORGE: What do they ____, 4. A) do B) produce C) generate D) make MAYOR: They make bottles. And they make plastic bags. Come see the town GEORGE: Thank you. I'd like that MAYOR: Do you see those people? They work on the roads and streets GEORGE: I see. How many teachers do you have? MAYOR:_ one hundred. They teach in the schools. Look at that school 5. A) In B) For C) By U) About GEORGE: Is it a new school? MAYOR: Yes, it is. Twenty teachers teach in that school GEORGE: Is that a hospital? MAYOR: Yes, it is. It's small. Twenty-three nurses work in the hospital (2) MARTIN: Manny, where do you live in Bloomington? MAN!' 丫Ilive at five twenty-six I-Iamilton Street MARTIN: Do you live in a house? LAN1' 丫No, I don't MARTIN: Do you live in a dormitory? MANNY: No, I don't 》试题第l页共4页MARTIN: Do you live in an apartment? MAIJNY: Yes, I do. Ifs very small MARTIN: How many _____does it have? 6A) rooms B) houses C) flats MANNY: It has one large room and one very small room MARTIN: That was beautiful MAIThY: He's very good MUSICIAN: Thanks MARTIN: Manny, what do you do? MANNY: Fm a musician too MARTIN: Are you a student? MANNY: Yes, lam. I study_ the university. 7.A) in B) on C) at MARTIN: Do you play the violin? MANNY No, I don't MUSICIAN: Yes, he does MANNY: No, I don't MUSICIAN: Yes, he does. But he's very bad MANNY: Yes, Pm very bad MARTIN: Where are you 加口? MANNY: I'm from Brooklyn. My family is from Russia. It was their home MARTIN: Did you live in Russia? MANNY: No, I didn't My home was in Brooklyn. MANNY: They lived in Russia. It was their home MARTIN: Where are you from? MMiNY: Fm from Brooklyn. It was 衅home. I live in Bloomington now MUSICIAN: Fm from Finland. It was my home. I live in Bloomington too D)room D) by (5663) (CAl 英语( 1) O O 密00封00线OMANNY: Where are you from? MARTIN: I'm from Chicago. It was my home. I live in Baltimore now MARTIN: Did you play the violin in Brooklyn? MANNY: Yes. I_ very bad 8.A) was B) am C) been MARTIN: What do you play now? MANNY: I play the clarinet MARTIN: Did your father play the clarinet? MANN'?: No, he didn't. He was a chemist MARTIN: Did your mother play the clarinet? MANNY: No, she didn't. But she was a musician. She was a singer. MARTIN: Do you _____another musical instrumeth? 9A) play B) have C) do MANN'?: Yes, I do. I play the guitar. MUSICIAN: He plays the mandolin too MUSICIAN: Excuse me. Teresa! Iii TERESA: Hi MUSICIAN: This is Teresa MANT'IY: Hi, Teresa MARTIN: Hello. I'm Martin 人re you a musician? TERESA: No. I'm a teacher. MUSICIAN: She teathes at theh 吵school MARTIN: Do you live in Bloomington? TERESA: Yes, I do MUSICIAN: She lives in the apartment downstairs TERESA: Manny, do you_ your guitar? b0A) play B) have C) do 》试鹿第2页共4页0) had D) playat

下载(注:源文件不在本站服务器,都将跳转到源网站下载)
备用下载
发帖评论
相关话题
发布一个新话题