编辑: 施信荣 2017-01-04
Welcomes you to T H E Z E A L O N G T E A H O U S E Featured by Lonely Planet

2017 2017 SECOND PLACE PEOPLE'

S TEA CHOICE AWARDS Best Bagged Hot Tea

2017 2017 FIRST PLACE

2018 SILVER MEDAL A B E A U T I F U L A C C I D E N T A boiling pot of water, a thirsty Emperor, a breeze blowing through a nearby Camellia and leaves, lifted and carried into the Emperor'

s drink.

It was an accident.That beautiful mishap created an aroma that turned Shen Nung'

s head. Intrigued, he tasted the infusion and was captivated.

2737 BC: The story of tea began. A N E X P L O R E R '

S T E A It was

1769 when the explorer James Cook first stepped onto New Zealand'

s shores. He encountered the indigenous Maori who introduced Cook to the native plant, the Manuka.When Cook learned that its leaves could be used to make tea, he named the plant the Tea Tree.Though the brew was palatable, it was still a long way from the perfect cup. T H E S E C O N D D I S C O V E R Y It was

1996 in Hamilton, New Zealand. One afternoon, Mr Chen and his sonVincent noticed a lush Camellia flowering in his neighbour'

s front lawn. Its leaves looked just like those of the oolong tea plant from his homeland in Taiwan. Could New Zealand, this Pacific paradise, also be a Utopia for making exquisite tea? T H E P U R S U I T O F P E R F E C T I O N Mr Chen andVincent'

s vision was simple: to produce the perfect tea. In the nutrient-rich soils of the Waikato,Vincent planted the strongest, most pure seedlings he could import. His plants thrived. Rich soil, clear sunlight, clean rainfall and pure air turned

130 seedlings into 1.2 million flourishing plants. Zealong tea was born. T H E S L O W P A T H To make perfect tea, you cannot take shortcuts.You cannot rush the crops with chemical sprays or feed them synthetic fertilisers C not without sacrificing purity. So at Zealong, our approach is completely organic, using only the nutrients that nature provides. It is the slow way. But it is the right way. Y O U R P E A C E O F M I N D Zealong is the only tea in the world that satisfies strict ISO

22000 food safety standards. From growing to picking to processing C every step is ISO and Biogro Organic certified.You can drink our tea with complete peace of mind. A M A S T E R '

S T O U C H To make perfect tea, it takes more than just crops, organically grown.You need a Master'

s touch. Every year, Zealong'

s Tea Masters oversee the tea production with their skill and wisdom. It is a delicate union of ancient tradition and fresh innovation. N E W Z E A L A N D '

S T R E A S U R E A rare, unspoilt treasure.A fitting way to describe New Zealand.An even better way to describe the one and only tea grown tea here.And now, this treasure is yours. Zealong: 100% New Zealand Grown Tea. T H E S TO RY O F N E W Z E A L A N D '

S O N E A N D O N LY T E A E S TAT E 特色下午茶$49/每位包含任意口味的ZEALONG茶一杯亦可选$57/每位另附法国气泡酒(VEUVEDUVERNAY)一瓶特色下午茶精选了ZEALONG各式美味餐点与ZEALONG茶制作的精致甜品,包含有:味噌豆腐脆皮味噌豆腐;

配合亚洲风味米粉与卷心菜沙拉,浓香芝麻酱汁调味羊肉派羊肩肉与孜然调味,佐以烟熏墨西哥甜椒,包裹酥皮烘焙迷你三明治烤鸡肉三明治,搭配黄瓜,生菜,鳄梨及法式芥末酱.龙虾挞白灼龙虾与虾仁;

搭配丝滑的韭葱和平菇调制蘸酱,缀以西洋菜沙拉腌烤鳗鱼腌烤鳗鱼搭配黄瓜,佐以西洋菜,辣根与腌萝卜烘烤牛肉黑麦面包搭配烘烤牛肉薄片,佐以烤甜椒,小黄瓜及贝纳斯酱瑞典红薯饼羊奶酪与酱菜点缀,搭配番茄酱料的瑞典式红薯饼;

下载(注:源文件不在本站服务器,都将跳转到源网站下载)
备用下载
发帖评论
相关话题
发布一个新话题