编辑: xwl西瓜xym 2016-09-04

EQUIPMENT 1. Competitors shall wear wushu competition costumes in compliance with the rules during all events. This must be brought &

prepared by the competitors themselves. All weaponry must conform to the requirements as stipulated in the rules. This must be provided by the competitors themselves.

6 | P a g e WAIVER OF LIABILITIES Federation: Name of Participant: Date of Birth: Nationality: Sex: Passport No. Role of Participant: * Athlete * Team Manager * Coach * Doctor * Observer I, the undersigned, knowingly and without duress, do voluntarily submit my Entry to the 1st Taolu World Cup. The 1st Taolu World Cup is hosted by International Wushu Federation (IWUF) and organized by Chinese Wushu Association hereafter IWUF and Chinese Wushu Association collectively referred to as Organizing Committee . In consideration of the Organizing Committee accepting my application, I hereby assume all risk of physical and mental injuries, disabilities and losses which may result from or in connection with my participation in the 1st Taolu World Cup. Acting for myself, heirs, personal officers, agents, representatives and assignees, I do hereby release the Organizing Committee, its officers, agents, representatives, volunteers, judges and referees and other related members from all claims, actions, suits, and controversies at law or in equity by reason of any matter, cause or thing whatsoever that I may sustain as a result of or in connection with my participation in the

1 st Taolu World Cup. I fully understand that all medical attention or treatment afforded to me by the Organizing Committee, its officers, medical personnel, representatives, volunteers, and all other related members will be of the first aid type only, and hereby release the Organizing Committee its officers, representatives, volunteers, and all other related members from any liability for such aid. I understand it is my obligation to obtain my own medical coverage. I agree to abide by and follow the Rules established by the Organizing Committee, and I understand that my protest must be conducted in accordance with the Rules of Arbitration. I agree that my performance, attendance, and participation at the 1st Taolu World Cup may be filmed or otherwise recorded or released or telecast live. I consent to allow the Organizing Committee use of my name, address, voices, poses, pictures and biographical data concerning full or parts, in any form or language, with or without other material, throughout the world, without limitation, for television, radio, video, theatrical medium picture, or any other medium by any devices now known or hereafter devised and I do hereby waive any compensation in regard thereof as well as any future rights to the af........

下载(注:源文件不在本站服务器,都将跳转到源网站下载)
备用下载
发帖评论
相关话题
发布一个新话题