编辑: 元素吧里的召唤 2016-08-24
C

1 C DAQING PETROLEUM AND CHEMICAL GROUP LIMITED 大庆石油化工集团有限公司(Incorporated in the Cayman Islands with limited liability) (Stock Code: 362) RESOLUTIONS PASSED AT THE ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING HELD ON

7 DECEMBER

2006 The annual general meeting (the "AGM") of Daqing Petroleum and Chemical Group Limited (the "Company") was held at the Ritz Carlton Hotel, Hong Kong,

3 Connaught Road, Central, Hong Kong on

7 December 2006, Thursday at 4:30 p.

m. A poll was demanded in accordance with article

72 of the articles of association of the Company in respect of the voting of resolutions numbered 2(a)(i), 2(a)(ii), 4A, 4C and 4D set out in the notice of the AGM dated

26 October

2006 and their respective poll results are set out in the following section. Vote on resolutions numbered 1, 2(b), 3, 4B and

5 were decided on a show of hands and were passed by the shareholders attending the AGM. POLL RESULTS OF THE AGM The Board is pleased to announce the poll results as follows: No. of Votes (%) Ordinary Resolution For Against 2. (a) To re-elect the following persons as directors: (i) Mr. Peng Zhanrong (i) 52.27% (i) 47.73% (638,875,488 shares) (583,390,000 shares) The resolution was duly passed as an ordinary resolution. (ii) Mr. Chiau Che Kong (i) 52.27% (i) 47.73% (638,875,488 shares) (583,390,000 shares) The resolution was duly passed as an ordinary resolution. 4A. To give a general mandate to the directors to allot, issue 49.91% 50.09% and deal with shares not exceeding 20% of the aggregate (610,075,488 shares) (612,190,000 shares) nominal amount of the existing issued share capital The resolution was not passed as an ordinary resolution. 4C. To extend the general mandate granted to the directors to N.A. N.A. issue shares by adding to it the number of shares repurchased Since resolution numbered 4A was not carried as an ordinary resolution, resolution numbered 4C is not relevant. 4D. To refresh the limit of the existing Share Option Scheme 49.91% 50.09% of the Company (610,075,488 shares) (612,190,000 shares) The resolution was not passed as an ordinary resolution. The total number of shares entitling the holders to attend and vote for or against the above resolutions proposed at the AGM was 2,101,540,000 shares. Shareholders and authorised proxies holding an aggregate of 1,222,265,488 shares were present at the AGM. No shareholder was required to abstain from voting on the resolution proposed at the AGM. There were no shares of the Company entitling the shareholders to attend and vote only against the resolution at the AGM. C

2 C Tengis Limited, the Company's branch share registrar in Hong Kong, was appointed as scrutineer for the purpose of the poll taken at the AGM. By order of the Board Daqing Petroleum and Chemical Group Limited Chan Yuk Foebe Chairman Hong Kong,

7 December

2006 As at the date of this announcement, Ms. Chan Yuk Foebe, Mr. Chiau Che Kong and Mr. Peng Zhanrong are the executive Directors and Mr. Ma Wing Yun Bryan, Mr. Meng Fanxi and Mr. Yau Chung Hong are the independent non- executive Directors. "Please also refer to the published version of this announcement in The Standard."

下载(注:源文件不在本站服务器,都将跳转到源网站下载)
备用下载
发帖评论
相关话题
发布一个新话题