编辑: 鱼饵虫 2016-08-01

d better keep this card at hand. A.Made B.Make C.Making D.To make 22. My grandfather still plays tennis now and then, ____ he is in his nineties. A.as long as B.as if C.even though D.in case 23.over a week ago, the books are expected to arrive any time now. A.Ordering B.To order C.Having ordered D.Ordered 24. A word processor is much better than a typewriter in that it enables you to enter and _______ your text more easily. A.register B.edit C.propose D.discharge 25. The news has just ______ that the president is going to visit China next month. A.come down B.come up 热线: 4006-01-9999

5 农信社交流群: http://jinrong.huatu.com/ 更多资讯请咨询当地华图 C.come out D.come about 26. The other day, Mum and I went to St. James'

s Hospital, and they did lots and lots of tests on me, most of them _____ and frightening. A.cheerful B.horrible C.hostile D.friendly 27. The writer was so ______ in her work that she didn'

t notice him enter the room. A.absorbed B.abandoned C.focused D.centered 28. Some research workers completely ______ all those facts as though they never existed. A.ignore B.leave C.refuse D.miss 29. The most basic reason why dialects should be preserved is that language helps to __ a culture. A.retain B.relate C.remark D.review 30. Mass advertising helped to _______ the emphasis from the production of goods to their consumption. A.vary B.shift C.lay D.moderate 31. I know you'

ve got a smooth tongue, so don'

t talk me ______ buying it. A.away B.down C.out D.into 32. The native Canadians lived in ____ with nature, for they respected nature as a provider of life. A.coordination 热线: 4006-01-9999

6 农信社交流群: http://jinrong.huatu.com/ 更多资讯请咨询当地华图 B.acquaintance C.contact D.harmony 33. I was impressed _______ the efficiency of the work done in the company. A.in B.about C.with D.for 34. His hand shook a little as he _______ the key in the lock. A.squeezed B.inserted C.stuffed D.pierced 35. Jessica was ______from the warehouse to the accounting office, which was considered a promotion. A.delivered B.exchanged C.transferred D.transformed 36. Mr. Smith asked his secretary to ____a new paragraph in the annual report she was typing. A.inject B.install C.invade D.insert 37. There'

s the living room still to be _____, so that'

s my next project. A.abandoned B.decorated C.dissolved D.assessed 38. The old paper mill has been ____to make way for a new shopping center. A.cut down B.kept down C.tore down D.held down 39. It may be necessary to stop ____ in the learning process and go back to the difficult points in the lessons. 热线: 4006-01-9999

7 农信社交流群: http://jinrong.huatu.com/ 更多资讯请咨询当地华图 A.at a distance B.at intervals C.at case D.at length 40. You can hire a bicycle in many places. Usually you'

ll have to pay a _____. A.fare B.fund C.deposit D.deal 41. My grandfather had always taken a ______interest in my work, and I had an equal admiration for the stories of his time. A.splendid B.weighty C.vague D.keen 42. ______quantities of water are being used nowadays with the rapid development of industry and agriculture. A.Excessive B.Extensive C.Extreme D.Exclusive 43. John cannot afford to go to university, _____ going abroad. A.nothing but B.anything but C.not to speak of D.nothing to speak of 44. Most laboratory and field studies of human behavior _____taking a situational photograph at a given time and in a given place. A.involve B.compose C.enclose D.attach 45. If you don'

t like to swim, you _____as well stay at home. A.should B.may C.can 热线: 4006-01-9999

下载(注:源文件不在本站服务器,都将跳转到源网站下载)
备用下载
发帖评论
相关话题
发布一个新话题