编辑: 戴静菡 2016-07-30
Can I have a tour brochure, please? Do you have tours with Chinese-speaking guides? 能给我一本旅游手册吗? 你们有带中文导游的旅游团吗? 1.

Serina : Excuse me.Can I have please? 2. Tour Agent : What kind of tour do you like? 3. Serina : I'

d like a museum tour. 4. Tour Agent : Okay, here you are. 5. Serina : Do you have tours with 6. Tour Agent : Yes, we have. 1. 赛琳娜 : 麻烦您.我能问____? 2. 旅行社员工 : 你喜欢什么样的旅游? 3. 赛琳娜 : 我喜欢博物馆旅游. 4. 旅行社员工 : 好的.给您看看. 5. 赛琳娜 : 你有关于____的旅游吗? 6. 旅行社员工 : 是的.我们有. Language Focus Language Focus Conversation Conversation F1 F1 Can I have Do you have tours with 你们有带中文导游的旅游团吗? 你有会讲中文的导游吗? 能告诉我一些关于旅游的信息吗? 你们有素食者的旅游餐吗? a Chinese tour brochure, please? Chinese-speaking guides? some information about the tour? meals for vegetarian? SIGHTSEEING 1. How will you ask the tour agent when you want to know if you can have a tour brochure? 2. How will you ask the tour agent if they have tours with Chinese- speaking guides? 1. 如何问旅行社员工,当你想要一本旅游手册的时候? 2. 如何问旅行社员工,他们是否有讲中文的导游? Questions Questions 观光 1. Serina : I want to join the_tour. 2. Tour Agent : What kind of tour do you like? 3. Serina : I'

m interested in 4. Tour Agent : We have a lot of museum tours in the morning. 5. Serina : Is lunch included? 6. Tour Agent : No, all museum tours don'

t include meal. 1. 赛琳娜 : 我想参加____旅游. 2. 旅行社员工 : 你喜欢什么样的旅行? 3. 赛琳娜 : 我喜欢____. 4. 旅行社员工 : 我们有许多在上午的博物馆之旅. 5. 赛琳娜 : 包括午餐吗? 6. 旅行社员工 : 不,所有博物馆之旅都不包括餐. Conversation Conversation F2 F2 I want to join the morning tour. I'

m interested in museums. 我想参加上午的旅行团. 我喜欢博物馆. Language Focus I want to join I'

m interested in the morning tour. museums. castles. the sunset dinner tour. Language Focus 我对博物馆感兴趣. 我对城堡感兴趣. 我想参加日落晚餐之旅. 我想参加上午的旅行团. SIGHTSEEING Questions Questions 1. How will you tell the tour agent that you want to join the morning tour? 2. How will you ask the tour agent if you are interested in museums? 1. 如何问旅行社员工,你想要参加上午的旅行社? 2. 如何问旅行社员工,你想参观博物馆? 观光 1. Serina : What is the price of the_tour? 2. Tour Agent : It costs $10 per person. 3. Serina : What time does the

4 . Tour Agent : At exactly

8 o'

clock in the morning. 5. Serina : Okay, I'

d like two tickets, please. 1. 赛琳娜 观光,多少钱? 2. 旅行社员工 : 每个人十美元. 3. 赛琳娜 : 几点___?

4 . 旅行社员工 : 在早上八点. 5. 赛琳娜 : 好的.我想要两张票. F3 F3 What is the price of a three-hour tour? What time does the tour start? 三小时的观光多少钱? 观光什么时间开始? Language Focus Language Focus What is the price of What time does 观光什么时间开始? 博物馆什么时间开门? 一天的旅行多少钱? 三小时的观光多少钱? the three-hour tour? the tour start? the museum open? the one-day tour ? Conversation Conversation SIGHTSEEING 1. How will you ask the tour agent the price of the three-hour tour? 2. How will you ask the tour agent the time that the tour start? 1. 如何问旅行社员工,三小时的观光多少钱? 2. 如何问旅行社员工,观光几点开始? Questions Questions 观光 1. Naoto : Excuse me. I'

下载(注:源文件不在本站服务器,都将跳转到源网站下载)
备用下载
发帖评论
相关话题
发布一个新话题