编辑: 飞翔的荷兰人 2019-08-03
A/C No.

帐号 KVB KUNLUN NZ Limited Level 10, The National Bank Tower

205 Queen Street Auckland Central, New Zealand 昆仑国际 奥克兰市皇后大街

205 号十楼 TEL 电话 64-9-3598999 www.kvbkunlun.com FAX 传真 64-9-3598990 info@kvbkunlun.com TRANSFER FORM 转帐申请单 To transfer funds from one KVB account to another, fill out and sign the Transfer Request Form. Please make sure all information below is typed or written clearly and completely to avoid errors or delays in processing.请填写并签署以下的表格,?完成您在昆仑国际有限公司的帐户 间转帐.为避免作业的疏?或延迟,请清楚并完整的填写以下的表格.您可以邮寄到以上地址,或是传真到 64-9-3598990. CONTACT INFORMATION ?络资?

1 Client name (English and Chinese) 客户名称

2 Account Number 帐号

3 Telephone 电话号码 Mobile Phone 手提电话

4 E-mail 电子邮件

5 Client Mailing Address 邮寄地址

6 Comments, if any 客户意?及建议 TRANSFER INFORMATION 转帐资? Transfer amount 转帐?额 From Account # 从帐号 To Account # (Please indicate "NEW" if transferring funds into a new account) : 至帐号( 请注明"新帐户",如果转帐至新帐户): I understand and accept that by signing below, I have requested for funds to be transferred out of my KVB account and into the above account. I shall hold KVB harmless of any and all claims to such funds upon proper credit to the above KVB account. 本人?解并接受通过以下签署,我已经要求从我的昆仑国际帐户中转帐资金到上述帐户.昆仑国际对此转帐免责. Primary Account Signature: 客户签署 Client Name (English and Chinese): 客户姓名 Date: 日期 Joint Account Signature: ?户签署 Client Name (English and Chinese): 客户姓名 Date: 日期 APPROVED AND ACCEPTED BY 批准及接受人 Name of Approving Officer 批准人名称 Date 日期 1/18/2005

下载(注:源文件不在本站服务器,都将跳转到源网站下载)
备用下载
发帖评论
相关话题
发布一个新话题