编辑: 颜大大i2 2015-12-22

. .. DVP-1071070-01 2010-09-24 5012602300-2LC0 -

1 - ENGLISH Thank you for choosing Delta'

s DVP series PLC. Delta releases DVP02LC-SL load cell module of weight measurement function. DVP02LC-SL provides 24-bit resolution applicable for 4-wire or 6-wire load cells with various eigenvalues. Therefore, the response time can be adjusted in coordination with each other according to users'

needs. On this basis, the market requirements on weight measurement can easily be met. a This instruction sheet provides introductory information on electrical specifications, general specifications, installation and wiring. a This is an OPEN TYPE I/O module and therefore should be installed in an enclosure free of airborne dust, humidity, electric shock and vibration. The enclosure should prevent non-maintenance staff from operating the device (e.g. key or specific tools are required to open the enclosure) in case danger and damage on the device may occur. a DO NOT connect the input AC power supply to any of the I/O terminals;

otherwise serious damage may occur. Check all the wiring again before switching on the power. Make sure the ground terminal is correctly grounded in order to prevent electromagnetic interference. a The tightening torque for I/O terminal block is 1.95 kg-cm (1.7 in-lbs). Use 60/75°C copper conductors only. ? Product Profile &

Dimensions

3 mm

90 mm

33 mm

60 mm CH2 C H1 DVP02LC MAX MOTION MAX NET ZER O MOTION ERR OR ZER O NET L.V POW ER RUN SHD SEN+ EXC+ SIG+ SEN- SIG- EXC- SEN+ SEN- SHD SIG- SIG+ EXC+ EXC- [ Figure

1 ] 1. Mounting hole of the I/O module 2. DIN rail mounting slot (35mm) 3. I/O module connection port 4. I/O module clip 5. Status indicator (POWER, RUN, ERROR and L.V) 6. Function status indicator (NET, ZERO, MAX, MOTION) 7. I/O terminals 8. RS-232 port 9. Mounting slot clip 10. RS-485 port 11. DC power input ? I/O Terminal Layout DVP02LC-SL SEN- SEN+ SIG- SIG+ EXC- EXC+ SIG+ EXC- EXC+ SHD SHD SEN- SEN+ SIG- CH1 CH2 -

2 - ? External Wiring (100 or less) CH1 SIG+ SIG- SEN+ SEN- *1 Terminal of power module System grounding Grounding [ Figure

2 ] EXC+ EXC- SIG+ SIG- SEN+ SEN- EXC+ EXC- A+5V AGND A+5V AGND 0V 24V DC/DC A+5V AGND Converter

4 strain guage

6 strain guage CH2 Note 1: Please connect the terminal on both the power module and Load Cell module to the system earth point and ground the system contact or connect it to the cover of power distribution cabinet. ? Electrical Specifications Load cell module Voltage output Rated power supply voltage/ power consumption

24 VDC (-15 to +20%) / 3W Voltage Boundary

18 to 31.2 VDC Max. current consumption

125 mA Input signal range ±

40 mVDC Sensibility +5 VDC +/-10% Internal resolution

24 bits Communication port RS-232, RS-485 Applicable sensor type 4-wire or 6-wire strain gauge Temperature coefficient span ≤ ±

50 ppm/K v. E Temperature coefficient zero point ≤ ± 0.4 μV/K Linearity error ≤ 0.02% Response time 2, 10, 20, 40,

80 ms * channels

4 measuring ranges

0 to

1 mV/V,

0 to

2 mV/V,

0 to

4 mV/V,

0 to 6mV/V Max. distance for connecting to load cell

100 M Max. current output

5 VDC *

300 mA Permitted load cell resistance

40 to 4,010 ? Common mode rejection (CMRR @50/60 Hz) ≥100dB Dynamic value filter Setting range: K1 to K5 Average value filter Setting range: K1 to K100 Isolation method

500 VAC between digital circuits and Ground

500 VAC between analog circuits and Ground

500 VAC between analog circuits and digital circuits -

3 - Load cell module Voltage output Series connection to DVP-PLC MPU Connectable to the left side of MPU, numbered from

下载(注:源文件不在本站服务器,都将跳转到源网站下载)
备用下载
发帖评论
相关话题
发布一个新话题