编辑: 阿拉蕾 2015-09-29
房?区2017年?考第?次模拟测试试卷 ?三英语 2017.

3 本试卷共17页,共150分,考试时长120分钟. 第?部分:知识运?(共两节,45分) ?. 单项填空(共15?题;

每?题1分,共15分) 从 每题所给的A、B、C、D四个选项中,选出可以填?空?处的最佳选项,并在答题卡上将 该项涂?. 21. Experience is a hard teacher because she _____the test first, the lesson afterwards. A. gives B. has given C. was giving D. would give 22. The color of red ______meaning is good luck and happiness, is important in Chinese culture. A. why B. which C. where D. whose 23. The professor _____about how to protect the endangered animal in the conference at this time tom orro w. A. talked B. talks C. has been talking D. will be talking 24. ―I heard you wanted to have a further study in a foreign college. ―Yes, that'

s _____ I try my best to learn English well. A. when B. how C. what D. why 25. The farmer said the PLA men came to rescue timely when they _____in the snowstorm. A. were trapping B. were being trapped C. are trapping D. are being trapped 26. _____by the English teacher for the high grade, I felt my effort finally paid off. A. Praise B. Praised C. To praise D. Praising 27. _____ I make a promise to help others, I will manage to complete it. A. Although B. Once C. Unless D. Before 28. _____how to get along with others is very important in success. A. Know B. Known C. Having known D. Knowing 29. I was wondering _____ you could come to join us to be the volunteers in the Winter Olympic G a mes . A . wha t B . that C . whe ther D . w h y 30. Since the middle of the last year, the bike-sharing market _____ in Beijing. 注意事项1. 考?务必将答案答在答题卡上,在试卷上作答?效. 2. 答题前考?务必将答题卡上的姓名、准考证号???字迹的签字笔填写. 3. 答题卡上选择题必须?2B铅笔作答,将选中项涂满涂?,?度以盖住框内 字母为准,修改时?橡?擦除?净.?选择题必须???字迹的签字笔按照 题号顺序在各题?的答题区域内作答,未在对应的答题区域内作答或超出答 题区域作答的均不得分. /

1 8 A . boo m e d B . was boo min g C . will boo m D . h a s boo m e d 31. ―Mum, I am worrying about my pet dog while we are away. ― Boy , you ___ ___ . Our n e i ghb o r h a s offe r e d t o h e l p us. A. can'

t B. wouldn'

t C. needn'

t D. mustn'

t 32. The inner strength of the girl allows her _____ going when she gets into trouble. A. keep B. keeping C. to keep D. kept 33. Your parents are always there by you, _____you need them. A. whenever B. however C. whatever D. whoever 34. ― The lecture about 3D technology was very interesting. ― It'

s a pity. How I wish I _____ time to attend it. A. had B. have C. had had D. have had 35. _____ the plant once a week if you are to get fruit in the autumn. A. Watered B. Watering C. To water D. Water ?. 完形填空(共20分:每?题1.5分,共30分) 阅 读下?短?,掌握其?意,从每题所给的A、B、C、D四个选项中,选出最佳选项,并在 答题卡上将该项涂?. Flowers for Miss Benson Miss Benson was the kindest, sweetest, most beautiful person on the earth in my mind. She was my second-grade

36 . Early in the term, I started asking my mother to put an extra apple in my lunch for Miss Benson.

37 I never quite worked up the courage to hand my gift to her

38 . Each day it found its way unobserved to the corner of her desk. And each day the response was the same. /

2 8 Miss Benson would come in and sit down. Good morning, children. Why, how nice! She would pick up the

下载(注:源文件不在本站服务器,都将跳转到源网站下载)
备用下载
发帖评论
相关话题
发布一个新话题