编辑: star薰衣草 2015-02-23

1 0

0 H R Services Brands in Greater China and Global

50 HR S e r v i c e s P r o v i d e r s h a v e b e c o m e l o d e s t a r s o f t h e industry. HRoot is proud to have 1.5 million users of its website,

5 0

0 m i l l i o n o n l i n e v i s i t s , o v e r

1 0 ,

0 0

0 p e r s o n - t i m e attending its events, and over 30,000 readers of its publications. Now HRoot has a client base of over 20,000, including 95% of the Fortune Global 500, and over

200 HR services providers, business schools and associations as its advertisers or sponsors, including nine of the Global Top

10 HR services providers. 人力资源高管圆桌会是中国最具影响力的高端非营利性人力资源会员制组织,旨在为500强企业以及中国大型企业的人力资源总裁、总监构建一个 高视野、高品位、高价值的互动交流平台,全面满足人力资源管理精英学习、社交、成长、分享的需求.人力资源高管圆桌会通过严格的入会条件 和审查程序,消除因层级不同而导致的沟通障碍与尴尬,破除社交圈子信息不对称、不透明、人脉资源得不到有效对接的局限,为500强企业与大 型组织的人力资源总裁与总监提供平等对话、互相学习与分享的平台,累积人脉,共谋发展.人力资源高管圆桌会聚集人力资源精英人士真知灼见 与宝贵经验,为中国人力资源管理树立标杆,共同推动中国人力资源管理的前进.人力资源高管圆桌会由中国领先的人力资源管理媒体HRoot发起. The Society for HR Executives (SHRE) is a non-profit high-end human resources club of utmost influence, aiming to provide a high-profile and valuable forum for HR executives/directors of Fortune

500 companies and prominent large enterprises in China, so as to meet their needs to learn, network, grow and emulate. SHRE selects its members with strict criteria to eliminate communication barriers and inconvenience caused by different levels. It cracks through networking bottlenecks such as asymmetric information and ineffective use of resources, thus becoming an effective platform for HR executives of Fortune

500 and other large companies to get to know, learn from and share with each other. SHRE gathers valuable insights and expertise of human resources elites to establish benchma........

下载(注:源文件不在本站服务器,都将跳转到源网站下载)
备用下载
发帖评论
相关话题
发布一个新话题