编辑: star薰衣草 2019-08-01
试卷代号:

1162 国家开放大学(中央广播电视大学)2016年春季学期 开放本科 期末考试 英语 n(2) 试题

2016 年7月 注意事项

一、将你的学号、性名及分校(工作站)名称填写在答题纸的规定栏 内.

考试结束后,把试卷和答题纸放在桌上.试卷和答题纸均不得带 出考场.

二、仔细阅读题目的说明,并按题目要求答题.答案一定要写在答 题纸指定的位置上,写在试卷上的答案无效.

三、用蓝、黑团珠笔或钢笔答题,使用铅笔答题无效. 第一部分交际用语(共计10分.每小题2分) Questions 1-5:阅读下面的小对话.从ASB..C三个选项中选出一个能填入空白处的最佳选 项,并在答题纸上写出所选的字母符号. 1.一What'

s the fare to the museum? A. Five hours B. Five dollars C. Five miles 2.一Here you are, Sir. A. Thank you very much B. All right C. Yes, here we are 3.一Could I talk to Prof. Lee? A. Oh, it'

s you B. Yes, speaking C. I am the operator here 4.-Do you mind if I read the newspaper on the table? A. Good news for you B. Go ahead, please C. Yes, sure 5.一What do you usually do in your spare time? A. No, I'

ll never do that B. Do it by yourself C. Gardening

603 第二部分词汇与结构《20分,每小题2分) Questions 6-15: 读下面的句子.从A、BC三个选项中选出一个能填入空白处的最佳选项. 并在答题纸上写出所选的字母符号. 6. We are going to have our office_to make room for a new engineer. A. to rearrange B. rearrange C. rearranged 7. Since this road is wet and slippery this morning, it_last night. A. must rain B. must have rained C. may rain 8. They were asked to avoid_any water which had not been boiled. A. drinking B. to drink C. not to be drunk 9. If the weather had been good, the children_out for a walk. A. had gone B. could have gone C. would go 10. That dinner was the most expensive meal we_. A. had ever had B. have ever had C. have had 11. I was sick, but I it at the weekend. A. got by B. got over C. got up 12. This is very important, You___remember to shut down your computer every evening. A. ought B. must C. can 13. It'

s one of the best concerts I A. went to B. have ever been to C. had gone to

604 14. Last year of new books were published on environmental protection. B. a hundred A. hundreds C. one hundred 15. China is no longer what it A. used to being C. used to be B. was used to being 第三部分完形填空(共计30分,每题3分) Questionsl6-25:阅读下面的短文.从短文后所给的AS B5 C三个选项中选出能缤入相应空 白处的最佳选项,并在答题纸上圈出所选的字母符号. Iran and Shiree are a very unusual couple. Although they (16) in the heart of London, they try to grow as much of their own food as possible. At the moment they 二些2一an allotment from the local council to grow food on, but they plan -止丝三- more land soon. We 一(19) 一growing our own food five years ago , said Ian, Since then we_ 丝丝一 about half of the vegetables we need and a quarter of the fruit. We 止21)wewe on the allotment for three years. Wees (22) 一our own garden before that. They do not plan to stop there though. By this time next year we -卫竺一 enough land to grow about 75% of our food , said Ian. Why do they do this? We (24) about the chemicals used to grow our food , said Shiree. More and more people 一丝丝一 the same in the future , predicted Shiree 16. A. live 17. A. rent 18. A. buy 19. A. start 20. A. grew 21. A. work 22. A. used 23. A. will have bought 24. A. are worrying 25. A. are doing B. lived B. have rented B. to buy B. started B. have grown B. worked B. had only used B. will buy B. will worry B. are going to do C. have lived C. are renting C. buying C. would start C. had been growing C. have been working C. have only been using C. are going to buy C. worry C. do

605 第四部分阅读理解(共计20分,每小题4分) 26-35 小题:阅读下列短文,从A、 B..C 三个选项中选出一个正确答案,并在答题纸上写出所 选的字母符号. Dear Uncle Ric, We were very sorry to hear that you are in hospital again, but I feel sure you'

ll be out and about again soon. It doesn'

t sound very serious this time according to Auntie Ivy and in any you have already recovered from the operation so quickly. Malcolm has been working very hard all this year, because he is sitting some examinations this month and he is determined to study History at the University of Oxford. Although the sun hs been shining all day today, he has been sitting at home reading about the history of the French Revolution. Fortunately he loves books, especially history books. He spends all his time and money on books. James is totally different from his brother. He might be too young to know better. He gets bored with school and studying. But he is very keen on games. He never stays indoors when the weather is reasonably fine, and today he has been playing tennis for hours with his friends. He is fond of football, but tennis is his favorite. He said that he wanted to become a professional player. His mother doesn'

t really approve. Robin sends you her love. We are looking forward to hearing from you and seeing you soon. I am sending this letter through the e-mail to Auntie Ivy and she will bring it to the hospital with our best wishes to you for a speedy recovery. Lots of love Trevor 26. It is certain that Uncle Ric is in hospital A. again after having fully recovered from an operation B. to get some treatment for a serio........

下载(注:源文件不在本站服务器,都将跳转到源网站下载)
备用下载
发帖评论
相关话题
发布一个新话题