编辑: 元素吧里的召唤 2014-08-12
2019 年全国硕士研究生招生考试 英语

(二)试题 Section I Use of English Directions: Read the following text.

Choose the best word (s) for each numbered blank and mark A, B, C or D on the ANSWER SHEET. (10 points) Weighing yourself regularly is a wonderful way to stay aware of any significant weight fluctuations.

1 , when done too often, this habit can sometimes hurt more than it

2 . As for me, weighing myself every day caused me to shift my focus from being generally healthy and physically active to focusing

3 on the scale. That was bad to my overall fitness goals. I had gained weight in the form of muscle mass, but thinking only of

4 the number on the scale, I altered my training program. That conflicted with how I needed to train to

5 my goals. I also found that weighing myself daily did not provide an accurate

6 of...in your w e i g h t

7 a l t e r i n g y o u r t r a i n i n g p r o g r a m . T h e m o s t

8 changes will be observed in skill level, strength and inches lost. For these

9 , I stopped weighing myself every day and switched to a bimonthly weighing schedule

10 ...

11 my weight each week. Weighing every other week allows me to observe and

12 any significant weight changes. That tells me whether I need to

13 my training program. I use my bimonthly weigh-in

14 ..., but I'

m constantly

15 and dropping weight, t h i s i s a

16 that I need to increase my daily caloric intake. The

17 to ... a

18 morning weigh-in. I'

ve also experienced greater success in achieving my specific fitness goals,

19 I'

m training according to those goals, not the numbers on a scale. Rather than

20 over the scale, turn your focus to how you look, feel, how your clothes fit and your overall energy level. 1. [A] Therefore [B] However [C] Otherwise [D] Besides 答案:B【However】 分析:本题为逻辑关系题.因题干中出现 a wonderful way to stay aware of …与sometimes hurt more than …,故本题为逻辑关系题.做题步骤:1)确定前后文含义:空格前为 一种好的方式 来了解…… ,空格后为 有时会带来更多的伤害 ;

2)判断前后文的关系:前文为定期称量的 好处,后文为不利之处,前后为转折关系.故B选项 However(然而),为正确答案. 干扰选项:A 选项 Therefore(因此),C 选项 Otherwise(否则,不然),D 选项 Besides(除此 之外).均不符合原文逻辑. 2. [A] cares [B] warns [C] helps [D] reduces 答案:C【helps】 分析:本题为语义题.因题干中出现 sometimes hurt more than …,故本题为语义题.做题步 骤:1)确定连接成分:a wonderful way … However …,表示前后文为转折关系;

2)确定语义 关系:sometimes hurt more than …,即 有时带来的伤害比

2 多 .故C选项 helps(帮助,促进),为正确答案. 干扰选项:A 选项 cares(关心,在意),B 选项 warns(警告),D 选项 reduces(减少,减轻). 均不符合原文语义. 3. [A] initially [B] occasionally [C] formally [D] solely 答案:D【solely】 分析:本题为语义题.做题步骤:1)确定空格所在处语义:每天称重使 我 把注意力从保持健 康和活力转移到

3 关注秤;

2)确定空格后的含义:这不利于实现 我 的健康总目标.由 此得知,

3 关注秤 并不是一个好现象.故D选项 solely(只,仅,单独地),为正确答 案. 干扰选项: A 选项 initially (最初, 开始) , B 选项 occasionally (偶尔, 有时候) , C 选项 formally (正式地).均不符合原文语义. 4. [A] recording [B] explaining [C] accepting [D] lowering 答案:D【lowering】 分析: 本题为语义题. 做题步骤: 1) 确定前后文语义关系: I had gained weight …, but thinking only of

下载(注:源文件不在本站服务器,都将跳转到源网站下载)
备用下载
发帖评论
相关话题
发布一个新话题