编辑: 雨林姑娘 2019-08-01
听力部分 (共四题, 计30 分) 二级试题第

1 页 (共

10 页) 全国中小学英语学习成绩测试 (晕耘粤栽)

2017 年冬季测试二级试题 (总分: 员园园 分 答题时间:

90 分钟) I.

词语听写 (共5小题, 计5分) 听音, 写出你所听到的单词和短语.每个词语读两遍. (请将答案写在答题纸上) 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. II. 听辨句子 (共5小题, 计5分) 听音, 选出与你所听句子意思相符的图片. 每个句子读两遍. (请将答案写在答题纸上) A. B. C. D. E. 6. 7. 8. 9. 10. III. 对话理解 (共10 小题, 计10 分) (A) 听音, 根据你所听到的对话内容为下列问题选择正确答语. 每组对话读两遍. (请将 答案涂在答题纸上) 11. What are Grace and Jimmy doing? A. They蒺re going shopping. B. They蒺re talking on the phone. C. They蒺re doing their homework. 二级试题第

3 页 (共

10 页) D. E. 21~25 寅寅寅寅(B) 听音, 根据你所听到的短文内容填写单词和短语, 补全短文 (每空一词) .短文读两 遍. (请将答案写在答题纸上) The Double Ninth Festival (重阳节) usually comes in 26. . People like going on an outing or 27. on this day. Sometimes they go to see 28. shows. People eat Double Ninth cakes at this festival. The cakes are 29. and nice. It蒺s also a festival for 30. people. On the day, people go to visit their parents and grandparents. They get together and have a good time. 笔试部分 (共三大部分, 计70 分) 基础知识 (共四题, 计40 分) I. 单词和短语 (共10 小题, 计10 分) (A) 根据图片和音标提示填写单词, 补全句子 (每空一词, 注意句首单词首字母大写) . (请将答案写在答题纸上) 31. Are you afraid of a [谡spa陨d藜(r)], Bill? 32. The green [蘩蘅蘼ts] are from my uncle. 二级试题第 缘页(共

10 页) It蒺s for Dad. I蒺m very tired. 51. No, no! I don蒺t want to sleep. What蒺s this for? How蒺re you feeling now, May? 42. They visited the museum with their teacher last Saturday.(改为否定句) They the museum with their teacher last Saturday. 43. This house isn蒺t expensive. We can buy it.(改为同义句) The house is . We can buy it. 44. The Maple Bridge is 1,700 metres.(对划线部分提问) is the Maple Bridge? 45. The bookshelf is made in bamboo.(A, B, C 三个选项中有一处错误, 请指出, 并改正) A B C (B) 连词成句及句子翻译. (请将答案写在答题纸上) 46. she蒺ll, dinner, in, restaurant, a, eat (.) 47. going, the, farmer, to, feed, the, is, cows (?) 48. where, you, go, yesterday, did, afternoon (?) 49. 伦敦夏天经常下雨. 50. 它是多么漂亮的一只风筝啊! III. 情景对话 (共10 小题, 计10 分) (A) 看图, 从所给的选项中选择恰当的句子填入空白处, 补全下面每组小对话 (每个选 项限用一次, 有两个多余选项) . (请将答案标号写在答题纸上) A. What蒺s up? B. Today蒺s Father蒺s Day. C. I think we蒺d better take a rest. D. Look at the family special pizza! E. How much are they? F. I蒺m the strongest. G. Would you like to lie down, Tipper? 52. 53. 二级试题第 苑页(共

10 页) 陨灾. 短文填空 (共10 小题, 计10 分) (A) 用所给单词 / 短语的适当形式填空 (每个单词 / 短语限用一次, 有两个多余选项) . (请将答案写在答题纸上) touch, robot, pick up, under, bring to, go down, scientist Hi!My name蒺s Ocean One. I蒺m not a real man. I蒺m a 61. . A team of U.S. scientists made me. I can work 62. the sea. I蒺m only 1.5 metres tall. However, I can 63. 2,000 metres deep in the ocean. I can"feel"what I蒺m 64. . I swam to the Mediterranean (地中海) in Europe (欧洲) for my first task (任务). I 65. a vase and put it in a basket. I did a great job. I was really happy because I didn蒺t let them down. (B) 根据短文内容, 用括号中所给单词的适当形式填空, 或根据首字母提示补全短文中 所缺的单词 (注意句首单词首字母大写) . (请将单词的完整形式写在答题纸上) Daniel is a paper boy. He delivers (投递) newspapers to 66. d houses in 67. (he) street every day. He has about

90 customers (客户). The half of the customers only take the newspapers on weekdays, and about half take the newspapers on weekdays and Sundays. 68. (twelfth) of Daniel蒺s customers only take the newspapers on Sundays. Daniel must get up at 4:40 every 69. m to deliver the newspapers. He蒺s 70. (save) money to buy a new bicycle. He has already got $20.

下载(注:源文件不在本站服务器,都将跳转到源网站下载)
备用下载
发帖评论
相关话题
发布一个新话题