编辑: ZCYTheFirst 2014-05-25

13、I extend my sincere _____ to the family and friends of John Miller, who has suddenly left us at the age of 54. 版权所有 翻印必究 中公金融人:www.jinrongren.net 第3页共

7 页中公教育学员专用资料A. appreciation B. description C. condolences D. charges

14、The plant'

s research team ----- to start development on a prototype of the new engine sometimes next month. A. would plan B. used to plan C. had been planned D. is planning

15、The maintenance team was asked to inspect the machinery throughout the factory in order to ----- the daily output. A. maximize B. dominate C. divide D. encounter Directions: A word or phrase is missing in each of the sentences below. Four answer choices are given below each sentence. Select the best answer to complete the sentence. Then, mark the letter (A), (B), (C), or (D) on your answer sheet. Questions 16―18 refer to the following notice. Editor'

s Welcome Welcome to Street life'

s live and intimate celebration of the 200th edition of ---16---. In the next few pages, we have a special feature to let you meet the luminaries who have made great contributions to our magazine. These special people will also entertain you this Friday, October 27, at the Street Life 200th Edition Gala Celebration at Queen'

s Quay, Toronto. If you can'

t physically be there tonight, settle back, and enjoy our magazine, and try to ---17--- some of these talented artists the next time they are in your area. So as the curtains go up on the night of nights C street Life'

s celebration of

200 fabulous editions C please raise your glass to Toronto'

s most popular magazine. Here'

s to ---18---

200 editions! Carl Stevens Carl Stevens

16、A. publish B. publishing C. to publish D. to be published

17、A. win B. gain C. earn 版权所有 翻印必究 中公金融人:www.jinrongren.net 第4页共

7 页中公教育学员专用资料D. catch

18、A. other B. another C. one another D. each other Directions: A word or phrase is missing in each of the sentences below. Four answer choices are given below each sentence. Select the best answer to complete the sentence. Then, mark the letter (A), (B), (C), or (D) on your answer sheet. Questions 19-21 refer to the following email. To: Ljaz Mahmud mahmudimport@laden.com From: Tom Sully sullytom@merrick.com Subject: Plumbing Order Dear Mr. Sully, Thank you for providing a detailed list of Laden Importer'

s rates and services. Having viewed your full catalog, I would like to ---19--- a large number of faucets and shower units, as well as a range of smaller items. I have attached a copy of the full order. Unfortunately, my company has had bad experiences with some untrustworthy importers in the past, so I have made and kept ---20--- copies of this order form. This way, I'

ll be able to double-check the courier'

s receipt against what we originally ordered. I would also like to be able to follow the progress of our shipment as it comes in. In fact, I understand that it is now standard practice for all package to be sent with an on-board ---21--- system. Thank you in advance for processing this order, and I look forward to using your ........

下载(注:源文件不在本站服务器,都将跳转到源网站下载)
备用下载
发帖评论
相关话题
发布一个新话题