编辑: 匕趟臃39 2014-02-05

3 ZHEJIANG RUIYUAN INTELLIGENT CONTROL TECHNOLOGY COMPANY LIMITED 浙江瑞远智控科技股份有限公司 Corporate Information 公司资料 JOINT COMPANY SECRETARIES Ms. Zou Jing Mr. Cheng Ching Kit (appointed on

11 June 2018) Ms. Ko Nga Kit (resigned on

11 June 2018) AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVES Mr. He Keng Mr. Cheng Ching Kit (appointed on

11 June 2018) Ms. Ko Nga Kit (resigned on

11 June 2018) AUDITORS Crowe (HK) CPA Limited REGISTERED OFFICE Factory, No. 3, Laiyan Road West Economic Development Zone (South Side), Yuyao Zhejiang, China PRINCIPAL PLACE OF BUSINESS IN HONG KONG 40th Floor, Sunlight Tower

248 Queen'

s Road East Wanchai Hong Kong COMPANY WEBSITE www.ruiyuanhk.com HONG KONG H SHARE REGISTRAR AND TRANSFER OFFICE Tricor Abacus Limited PRINCIPAL BANKER Bank of China GEM STOCK CODE

8249 联席公司秘书 邹静女士 郑程杰先生 (於二零一八年六月十一日获委任) 高雅洁女士 (於二零一八年六月十一日辞任) 授权代表 何铿先生 郑程杰先生 (於二零一八年六月十一日获委任) 高雅洁女士 (於二零一八年六月十一日辞任) 核数师 国富浩华 (香港) 会计师事务所有限公司 注册办事处 中国浙江省余姚市 经济开发区 (南区) 来雁路以西3号厂房 香港主要营业地点 香港 湾仔 皇后大道东248号 阳光中心40楼 公司网站 www.ruiyuanhk.com 香港H股过户登记处 卓佳雅柏勤有限公司 主要往来银行 中国银行 GEM股份代号

8249 4 ANNUAL REPORT

2018 二零一八年年报 Chairman'

s Statement 主席报告 On behalf of Zhejiang RuiYuan Intelligent Control Technology Company Limited (the Company ) and its subsidiaries (collectively known as the Group ), I am pleased to present the

2018 annual results of the Group. BUSINESS REVIEW The overall economic environment in the PRC in

2018 was very challenging for private enterprises due to the following factors: (i) the overall economic growth rate continued to slow down (ii) competition and production costs continued to increase We strived to survive in such a harsh environment by simplifying our operation structure and controlling costs. In 2018, our major business included sales of controller systems for electronic equipment and electronic component and subassembly for electronic appliances. For the year ended

31 December 2018, the Group recorded revenue of approximately RMB61,706,000 (2017: RMB44,529,000), representing an increase of approximately RMB17,177,000 over the previous year. The increase in revenue of the Group was mainly due to the Group'

s sales staff expanding and extending the business for the Company and further strengthening its marketing during the year. For details of performance analysis and financial review, please refer to page

6 to page

10 under the section Management Discussion and Analysis in this annual report. PROSPECT While the market for

2019 remains uncertain. Some trends seem to be certain: (i) the economic growth will further slow down;

and (ii) automatization and replacement of labor by robotics will continue to speed up The above trends present challenges and opportunities to the Group. I have more than

11 years experience on industrial automation and have great confidence in the future market of intelligent control system for industrial uses. While

2019 remains challenging for us, we will explore business opportunities for intelligent control system for industrial uses. 本人谨代表浙江瑞远智控科技股份有限公司 ( 「本 公司」 ) 连同其附属公司 (统称 「本集团」 ) 欣然提 呈本集团截至二零一八年年度业绩. 业务回顾 二零一八年,中国的整体经济环境对私营企业而 言十分严峻,原因如下: (i) 整体经济增长率继续放缓 (ii) 竞争加剧及生产成本不断上升 我们通过简化经营架构及控制成本以努力抵御该 恶劣环境. 二零一八年,我们的主要业务包括销售电子设备 及电子元件的控制器系统及电子用品部件. 截至二零一八年十二月三十一日止年度,本集团 录得收益约人民币61,706,000元 (二零一七年: 人民币44,529,000元) ,较去年增加约人民币17,177,000元.本集团收益有所增加,乃主要由 於集团销售人员为公司拓展及延伸了业务,及年 内进一步加强市场推广所致. 有关绩效分析及财务回顾之详情,请参阅本年报 第6页至第10页的管理层讨论及分析一节. 展望 虽然二零一九年市场依然不明朗,但某些趋势看 起来很明确: (i) 经济增长将进一步放缓;

下载(注:源文件不在本站服务器,都将跳转到源网站下载)
备用下载
发帖评论
相关话题
发布一个新话题
大家都在看的话题