编辑: NaluLee 2013-10-26
Teacher 老师姓名 联络电话 Tel.

No. 请选择一个训练场地 Please Choose ONE training center 可参加一个项目 Participants can join one event only 中文姓名 Name in Chinese 英文姓名 Name in English 出生年份 Year of Birth ?项目1 Event

1 性别 Sex

1 M / F

2 M / F

3 M / F

4 M / F

5 M / F

6 M / F

7 M / F

8 M / F

9 M / F

10 M / F

11 M / F

12 M / F

13 M / F

14 M / F

15 M / F 大埔运动场 Tai Po Sports Ground 电邮报名者适用 For email application 湾仔运动场 Wan Chai Sports Ground 九龙湾运动场 Kowloon Bay Sports 项目 Events : ST=短跑 Sprint HD=跨栏Hurdles MLD=中长跑Middle &

Long Distance Running HJ=跳高High Jump LJ=跳远 Long TJ=三级跳Triple Jump SP=推铅球Shot Put DT=掷铁饼Discus Throw JT=掷标枪Javelin Throw RW=竞步 XS / S / M / L / XL 香港青年田径训练计划Hong Kong Youth Athletics Training Scheme Name of School 学校名称 E-mail Address 电子邮箱 Address of School 学校地址 学校报名表 School Application Form (技术改良班 Refinement Course) 在 日期) 把表格档案电邮至 e_entry@hkaaa.com,并已将报名表格正本,支票及回邮信封邮寄至香港业余田径总会 以完成报名手续. The entry file has been sent to HKAAA on Date). The completed form with cheque and self-stamped-addressed envelope will be sent to HKAAA by mail. T恤尺码 T-shirt Size XS / S / M / L / XL XS / S / M / L / XL XS / S / M / L / XL XS / S / M / L / XL XS / S / M / L / XL XS / S / M / L / XL XS / S / M / L / XL XS / S / M / L / XL XS / S / M / L / XL XS / S / M / L / XL XS / S / M / L / XL XS / S / M / L / XL XS / S / M / L / XL XS / S / M / L / XL 备注Remarks如有需要,请自行影印报名表格 Please copy the application form if needed 学员姓名 Name of Participant 学员签名 Signature of Participant 关系 Relationship 家长/监护人姓名 Name of Parent/Guardian 家长/监护人签署 Signature of Parent/Guardian 电话 Tel 学员姓名 Name of Participant 学员签名 Signature of Participant 关系 Relationship 家长/监护人姓名 Name of Parent/Guardian 家长/监护人签署 Signature of Parent/Guardian 电话 Tel 学员姓名 Name of Participant 学员签名 Signature of Participant 关系 Relationship 家长/监护人姓名 Name of Parent/Guardian 家长/监护人签署 Signature of Parent/Guardian 电话 Tel 学员姓名 Name of Participant 学员签名 Signature of Participant 关系 Relationship 家长/监护人姓名 Name of Parent/Guardian 家长/监护人签署 Signature of Parent/Guardian 电话 Tel 声明: 本人的健康及体能良好,适宜参加由香港业余田径总会,简称 田总 ,举行的香港青少年田径训练计划.如果因 本人的疏忽或健康欠佳而於参加活动时引致伤亡,主办及赞助机构则毋须负责.本人已知会本人的家长/监护人有关参加 香港青年田径训练训划的所有资料,并已获得他们的同意. Declaration: I am physically fit and healthy to participate in Hong Kong Youth Athletics Training Scheme organized by Hong Kong Amateur Athletic Association (HKAAA). The HKAAA and Leisure and Cultural Services Department are not responsible for my death or injury due to my negligence or my not being physically fit and healthy. And I have fully and clearly explained the details of Hong Kong Youth Athletic Training Scheme to my parents and have obtained their/his/her consent to participate. 声明: 本人的健康及体能良好,适宜参加由香港业余田径总会,简称 田总 ,举行的香港青少年田径训练计划.如果因 本人的疏忽或健康欠佳而於参加活动时引致伤亡,主办及赞助机构则毋须负责.本人已知会本人的家长/监护人有关参加 香港青年田径训练训划的所有资料,并已获得他们的同意. Declaration: I am physically fit and healthy to participate in Hong Kong Youth Athletics Training Scheme organized by Hong Kong Amateur Athletic Association (HKAAA). The HKAAA and Leisure and Cultural Services Department are not responsible for my death or injury due to my negligence or my not being physically fit and healthy. And I have fully and clearly explained the details of Hong Kong Youth Athletic Training Scheme to my parents and have obtained their/his/her consent to participate. 声明: 本人的健康及体能良好,适宜参加由香港业余田径总会,简称 田总 ,举行的香港青少年田径训练计划.如果因 本人的疏忽或健康欠佳而於参加活动时引致伤亡,主办及赞助机构则毋须负责.本人已知会本人的家长/监护人有关参加 香港青年田径训练训划的所有资料,并已获得他们的同意. Declaration: I am physically fit and healthy to participate in Hong Kong Youth Athletics Training Scheme organized by Hong Kong Amateur Athletic Association (HKAAA). The HKAAA and Leisure and Cultural Services Department are not responsible for my death or injury due to my negligence or my not being physically fit and healthy. And I have fully and clearly explained the details of Hong Kong Youth Athletic Training Scheme to my parents and have obtained their/his/her consent to participate. 声明: 本人的健康及体能良好,适宜参加由香港业余田径总会,简称 田总 ,举行的香港青少年田径训练计划.如果因 本人的疏忽或健康欠佳而於参加活动时引致伤亡,主办及赞助机构则毋须负责.本人已知会本人的家长/监护人有关参加 香港青年田径训练训划的所有资料,并已获得他们的同意. Declaration: I am physically fit and healthy to participate in Hong Kong Youth Athletics Training Scheme organized by Hong Kong Amateur Athletic Association (HKAAA). The HKAAA and Leisure and Cultural Services Department are not responsible for my death or injury due to my negligence or my not being physically fit and healthy. And I have fully and clearly explained the details of Hong Kong Youth Athletic Training Scheme to my parents and have obtained their/his/her consent to participate. ........

下载(注:源文件不在本站服务器,都将跳转到源网站下载)
备用下载
发帖评论
相关话题
发布一个新话题