编辑: hys520855 2013-05-18
National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSH) Mining Abstracts: Chinese Translations 美国国家职业安全与卫生研究所(NIOSH) 矿山安全资料 --研究报告摘要 NIOSH Mining Abstracts: Chinese Translations

2 Table of Contents 目录 I.

The National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSH)3-4 美国国家职业安全与卫生研究所 (NIOSH) II. Focus on Prevention: Conducting a Hazard Risk Assessment…5 以防为主:灾害风险的评估 III. Proceedings of the Second International Workshop on Coal Pillar Mechanics and Design…6 第二届煤柱力学与设计国际研讨会文献汇编 IV. Fire Response Preparedness for Underground Mines…7 地下矿井的消防应急 V. An Underground Coal Mine Fire Preparedness and Response Checklist: The Instrument…8 井下煤矿火灾防备和反应清单:文件 VI. Roof and Rib Fall Incidents and Statistics: A Recent Profile…9-10 冒顶和片帮事故及其统计数:最新概况 VII. Handbook for Dust Control in Mining…11-12 矿山防尘指南 VIII. Handbook for Methane Control in Mining…13-14 矿山开采中瓦斯控制指南 VIIII. Laboratory and Field Performance of a Continuously Measuring Personal Respirable Dust Monitor…15-17 可连续测定呼吸性粉尘的个体监测器的实验室和现场性能试验 X. Experimental Mine and Laboratory Dust Explosion Research at NIOSH……………….18-19 美国职业安全与健康研究所在实验矿井和实验室开展的粉尘爆炸研究工作 XI. Technology News: Coal Dust Explosibility Meter…20-25 煤尘爆炸性测量仪 XII. Technology News: Float Coal Dust Explosion Hazards…26-31 漂浮煤尘的爆炸危险性 XIII. Remotely Installed Mine Seals for Mine Fire Control…32-33 远程安装密闭墙以控制矿井火灾 NIOSH Mining Abstracts: Chinese Translations

3 The National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSH) 美国国家职业安全与卫生研究所 (NIOSH) NIOSH Mining Abstracts: Chinese Translations

4 NIOSH Mining Abstracts: Chinese Translations

5 Focus on Prevention: Conducting a Hazard Risk Assessment Michael J. Brnich, Jr., CMSP and Launa G. Mallett, Ph.D. Focus on Prevention: Conducting a Hazard Risk Assessment http://www.cdc.gov/niosh/mining/pubs/pdfs/2003-139.pdf Overview: The first step to emergency preparedness and maintaining a safe workplace is defining and analyzing hazards. Although all hazards should be addressed, resource limitations usually do not allow this to happen at one time. Risk assessment can be used to establish priorities so that the most dangerous situations are addressed first and those least likely to occur and least likely to cause major problems can be considered later. Purpose: This training package was developed to assist instructors as they (1) determine how to use risk assessment to improve safety preparedness and (2) present risk assessment concepts and tools to trainees. The concepts and tools presented here can be applied to any mine hazard. Audience: Information in this package is appropriate for workers from all types of mines. A risk analysis can be conducted by anyone familiar with the location being studied. 以防为主:灾害风险的评估 Michael J. Brnich, Jr., CMSP 和Launa G. Mallett 博士 概况: 灾害的界定与分析是应急准备和维护工作场所安全的第一步.虽然所有的 灾害因素都应加以考虑,但资源的限制往往不允许我们同时考虑所有问题.风险评 估可用於优先次序的确定,从而首先解决那些最具危险的问题,而将最不可能发生 和最不可能引发重大事故的灾害留待以后考虑. 目的: 本培训教材的开发旨在协助讲员(1)确定如何利用风险评估以提高安全防 , (2)为受培训人员阐明风险评估的概念和工具.本教材涉及的概念和工具适 用於任何矿业的危险. 读者: 本教材适用於从事各种矿业的工人.任何熟悉其工作场所的人都可以进行 灾害风险的分析. NIOSH Mining Abstracts: Chinese Translations

下载(注:源文件不在本站服务器,都将跳转到源网站下载)
备用下载
发帖评论
相关话题
发布一个新话题