编辑: 紫甘兰 2013-02-22

2004 lmark@csuhayward.edu Peony I.A Prolog to Xunmeng

3 [玉山颓] 且提壶 Together they sing: Wine pot in hand we stroll, 花间竹下长引着凤凰雏 Among flowers, under bamboos, leading a fledgling phoenix. 儿啊 Du Bao: My child, 你和春香在绣房中 what do you and Spring Fragrance 作何生活 Do in the sewing chamber? 绣房中则是绣. Chunxiang: We do embroidery. 绣?之后呢 Du Bao: And after doing embroidery? 绣?之后么则是打眠 Chunxiang: After embroidery, we do naps. 甚么棉 Du Bao: What kind of naps? 睡眠 Chunxiang: Catnaps. 好哩 好哩 Du Bao to Lady Well, well, well…. 你才说 Zheng: You just said that you 长向花阴课?工 Do needlecraft in the flower glade. 却纵容?孩儿闲眠 But you let the girl doze away. 是何家教 What kind of up-bringing is this? 儿啊 to Liniang: My child, 假如?绣余闲 If there is time after embroidery, 有架上图书可以寓目 There are books on the shelf to enlighten your eyes. 他日到?人家 Some day in your husband'

s house, 知书知礼 父母光辉 Your learning and manners will make your parents proud. 儿呵 儿呵 My child, my child…. 多谢爹爹教导 Du Liniang: Father, thank you for your guidance. 孩儿且自回房 Lady Zhen: Return to your chambers now, child. 是Du Liniang: Yes. 要个?先生讲解才好 Lady Zhen: Better engage a female tutor for her. Copyright Lindy Li Mark May/June

4 ?能够 Du Bao: Impossible! [前腔] sings: 后堂公所 For an official'

s household, 请先生则是黉门腐儒 A tutor must be steeped in Confucian orthodoxy. ?儿呵 Lady Zhen sings: But a girl…. 怎?遍的孔子诗书 Does she need Confucian classics? 但?识周公礼数 A bit from Duke Zhou'

s Book of Rites should suffice. [尾声] 你看俺治国齐家 Du Bao sings: Just you see how I rule the country, and govern my family, 也则是数卷书 by these classic books. 第二出 闺塾Scene 2: The Girl'

s School [一江风] 小春香 Chunxiang enters, sings: Little Spring Fragrance, 一种在人奴上 Favored over other servants;

画阁?从娇养 Pampered in painted chambers, 侍娘? Attending the young lady, ?粉调朱 贴翠拈花 Mixing rouge, stirring powder, Fixing jade, arranging flowers, 惯向妆台傍 Always attending by the dressing table. 陪他?绣床 Or help her set up the embroidery frame, 陪他?绣床 Set up the embroidery frame. 又随他烧夜香 Or follow her in evening prayer. 小苗条吃的是夫人杖 But this little slender one, must bear the Madame'

s cane. 有请小姐上学 Please, Young Misstress, time for school. [绕池游] 素妆才罢 Liniang enters, sings: Donning plain attire just now, 缓步书堂下 In measured steps, I enter the library, 对净几明窗潇洒 Where polished tables stand beside gleaming windows 先生万福 speaks to the teacher: Master, myriad respects to you. Copyright Lindy Li Mark May/June

5 罢? Chen Zuiliang: No need to bow. ?学生 Young lady, 凡为?子 鸡初鸣 At cock'

s first crow a woman should rise, 咸盥 漱栉笄Wash, rinse, pin up her hair, 问安于父母 Greet her parents, and 日出之后各供其事 By sunrise, attend to her duties. 如今?学生以读书为事 Now that studying is your duty, 须要早起 You must rise early. 以后?敢? Liniang: I won'

t be late again. 罢? Chen: All right now. 先生今夜?睡? Chunxiang: Master sir, we won'

t sleep tonight. 却........

下载(注:源文件不在本站服务器,都将跳转到源网站下载)
备用下载
发帖评论
相关话题
发布一个新话题