编辑: star薰衣草 2012-12-24

3 个单词.将答案 填写到答题卷的相应位置.听独白前你将有

50 秒钟的时间阅读句子内容.独白读两遍. (每 小题

1 分) 23.The party starts at ______ tonight. 24. The party is held in our school meeting room for ______. 25. He'

ll go back to ______ next week. 26. Everyone can bring ______ for him. 27. We'

ll listen to songs and ______ to the music.

二、单项填空 (8 分) 请阅读下面各小题,从题中所给的 A、B、C、D 四个选项中选出可以填入空白处的最 佳选项,并在答题卷上将该项涂黑.(每小题

1 分) 28. ―I need a pen to write down the address. ―A pen? OK, I'

ll get ________for you. A.it B. that C. one D. some 29. ―I don'

t know how to use this washing machine. ―Follow the You can do it easily. A. advertisement B. problems C. information D. instructions 30. ―What'

s real friendship? ―We must happiness and trouble with each other. A. have B. make C. share D. help 31. ―Do you know ________he got this good news? ―I am not sure. It seems that he knows nothing about it. A. where B. when C. how D. if 32. I don'

t think Mum saw us. She ________a TV play and deeply moved by it. A. was watching B. is watching C. watch D. watched 33. ―Most of Bob'

s time ________on the Internet every day. ―It'

s not good for his health. He should go out and do some sports. A. spends B. was spent C. spent D. is spent 34. ―How are you feeling today, Jim? ―I'

m feeling even I don'

t think the medicine works. A. better B. worse C. good D. well 35. ―Do you have any plans for tonight? ― Yes, I ________at the new Italian restaurant in town. A. eat B. have eaten C. ate D. am going to eat

三、完形填空 (25 分) A)请先阅读下面短文,掌握其大意,然后从各小题所给的 A、B、C、D 四个选项中 选出可以填入相应空白处的最佳选项,并在答题卷上将该项涂黑. (每小题

1 分) It Seemed Like a Good Idea at the Time My friend Matthew started bringing his new cell phone to class last week. He was bragging (吹嘘) about it to everyone. My cell phone can download the newest

36 off the internet. Then he

37 everyone by downloading a game and starting to play it. The pictures and sound were really

38 .

39 class, he would use his cell phone to watch TV. The rest of us didn'

t have a phone like

40 , so we had to crowd around him. I was just trying to see the screen,

41 there were so many other kids that I could not see it clearly. I was getting really 第4页共13 页jealous (嫉妒). But then yesterday, at the end of class, he left it right on his desk.

42 noticed it was there except me. I decided to teach him a lesson. I put it in my own bag. My

43 was to give it back to him the next day. I

44 wanted to see his reaction(反应). Maybe he would stop being such a show-off. But this morning he rushed into class. He was very

45 and almost mad. He started accusing (指责) different people of

46 his phone, but I had it in my

47 the whole time. He even started fighting with another classmate

48 Matthew was sure that person had taken it. The teacher sent them to the headmaster'

s office. They

49 got in a lot of trouble. Now I don'

t know what to

50 ! If I tell him that I took the cell phone, he'

ll think I stole it. If not, then I really did steal it. 36. A. ads B. songs C. films D. games 37. A. gave B. showed C. lent D. asked 38. A. good B. bad C. noisy D. unclear 39. A. After B. During C. In D. From 40. A. hers B. ours C. his D. theirs 41. A. and B. but C. if D. so 42. A. Everybody B. Somebody C. Anybody D. Nobody 43. A. plan B. suggestion C. dream D. action 44. A. always B. hardly C. just D. sometimes 45. A. happy B. quiet C. sad D. angry 46. A. losing B. stealing C. playing D. using 47. A. desk B. hand C. bag D. pocket 48. A. if B. because C. until D. though 49. A. both B. all C. neither D. none 50. A. say B. take C. see D. do B)请先阅读下面短文,掌握其大意,然后用方框中所给的词的适当形式填空,并将答案 填写到答题卷的相应位置.需要变形的词为

下载(注:源文件不在本站服务器,都将跳转到源网站下载)
备用下载
发帖评论
相关话题
发布一个新话题