编辑: star薰衣草 2019-07-30
试卷代号:2205 国家开放大学(中央广播电视大学)2016年春季学期"开放专科"期末考试 英语1(2)试题 2016年7月 注意事项

一、将你的学号、姓名及分校(工作站)名称填写在答题纸的规定栏 内.

考试结束后,把试卷和答题纸放在桌_E试卷和答题纸均不得带 出考场.监考人收完考卷和答题纸后才可离开考场.

二、仔细读懂题目的说明,并按题目要求答题.答案一定要写在答 题纸的指定位置上,写在试卷上的答案无效.

三、用蓝、黑国珠笔或钢笔答题,使用铅笔答题无效 交际用语(共计10分,每小题2分) 阅读下面的小对话,判断答语是否恰当.恰当的选 A (Right) .不怡当的选B (Wron幻.并将答案写在答题纸上. 1一What are you going to do this evening? 一Iwent there with some friends A. Right B. Wrong 2一Hello, Xiaoyan. How was the party? 一Hi, Jack. We had a great time A. Right B, Wrong 3.-I went to a fashion show last night -Who took away my book? A. Right B. Wrong 4.-Shall we have something to eat before we go? -Nice to meet you A. Right B Wrong 5.-How can I book a cheap hotel? -If I were you,I,d phone a travel agent A. Right B. Wrong 第二部分词汇与结构{共计30分,每小题2分》 6-20题:阅读下面的句子.从A.BSC三个选项中选出一个能填入空白处的最佳选项.并在答 题纸上写出所选的字母符号. 6A BYes, I saw them on your bed a minute ago A. Do you see B. Would you see C. Have you seen named the island its discoverer A. after a in C. to my glasses? 第一部分 1-5题:669 __when I was preparing breakfast B. to cut 9. As she the newspaper, Granny ____asleep A. read was falling 13. was reading... fell C. read"fell 10. Mary told Little Tom not all the money A spend B Spent to spend 11. A concert will be held in the school hail 4p川Tuesday A.on... at B in in C. at~ on 12. It's_to learn how to play tennis easily lazy 13. If[ you, I would buy a house at the seaside A. were B was C. am 14. Table Tennis is _popular sport in this country A more B. the most C. the best 15. Mary would like to buy the handbag, is very beautiful but also rather expensive A. that B which C. who 16. I've always enjoyed A. swimming C. swim B. to swim B. easy 8. This morning I had my finger A. cutting C. flit

670 17. We haven't seen such a beautiful film A. since four years B. for the past jour years C. four years ago 18. She to town last week A. goes B. went C. has gone 19. They are friends of Please be nice to them A. my B. mine C. I 20. They are building a bridge_the river A. through B. across C. on 第三部分句型变换(共计15分.每小题3分) 21-25 ;

根据括号里的要求改写句子,井将答案写在答题纸上. 21. I went shopping. I needed a new pair of shoes (用because 将两句连成一句) 22. Tim didn't stay in the meeting. He left the office (用instead of 将两句连成一句) 23. Jack is responsible for all the training (用What 针对 all the training 提问) 24."Have you got my bag?"She asked (将句子改成间接引语) 25. It was a place. He wanted to go there (用where 将两句合成一句) 第四部分阅读理解(共计20分,每小题4分) 26-30 题:阅读下列短文.从A、B、c三个选项中选出一个正确答案.并在答题纸上写出所选 的字母符号. Ivydale Guesthouse" 份书 * Bath Tourist Association Approved Ron and Ann welcome you to Ivydale, where modern comforts and traditional hospitality meet .Conveniently located-a short walk from the city centre .Well-equipped--all rooms have an en-suite bathroom, colour TV with satellite channels, tea/coffee-making facilities, mini bar and phone ? Excellent food--we offer lull English and buffet breakfasts. Vegetarian food available

671 On request ? Peace and quiet---lvydale is situated in its own gardens, offering the atmosphere for business travellers and tourists ? Please note that we operate a strict no-smoking policy . Mini-break deaJs available For reservations or a brochure, please call (01225)

1212355 26. The owner of the guesthouse is/are_ A. Ron and Ann B. Ivydale C. Bath 27. The guesthouse is_ the city centre A. far from B. near to C. in 28. Guests can A. get online with their computer B. smoke in their room C. make tea in their room 29. The guesthouse is A. boring but quiet B. peaceful and quiet C. noisy and busy 30.People can call

下载(注:源文件不在本站服务器,都将跳转到源网站下载)
备用下载
发帖评论
相关话题
发布一个新话题