编辑: hgtbkwd 2019-08-30
A B C D E F G UNIVERSITY OF OULU P.

O.BR[

00 FI-90014 UNIVERSITY OF OULU FINLAND A C T A U N I V E R S I T A T I S O U L U E N S I S S E R I E S E D I T O R S SCIENTIAE RERUM NATURALIUM HUMANIORA TECHNICA MEDICA SCIENTIAE RERUM SOCIALIUM SCRIPTA ACADEMICA OECONOMICA EDITOR IN CHIEF PUBLICATIONS EDITOR Professor Esa Hohtola University Lecturer Santeri Palviainen Postdoctoral research fellow Sanna Taskila Professor Olli Vuolteenaho University Lecturer Veli-Matti Ulvinen Director Sinikka Eskelinen Professor Jari Juga Professor Olli Vuolteenaho Publications Editor Kirsti Nurkkala ISBN 978-952-62-0435-2 (Paperback) ISBN 978-952-62-0436-9 (PDF) ISSN 0355-3221 (Print) ISSN 1796-2234 (Online) U N I V E R S I TAT I S O U L U E N S I S MEDICA ACTA D D

1248 ACTA Sami Alanne OULU

2014 D

1248 Sami Alanne MUSIIKKIPSYKOTERAPIA TEORIA JA K?YT?NT? OULUN YLIOPISTO, L??KETIETEELLINEN TIEDEKUNTA, KLIINISEN L??KETIETEEN LAITOS, PSYKIATRIA;

T?YDENT?VIEN OPINTOJEN KESKUS A C T A U N I V E R S I T A T I S O U L U E N S I S D M e d i c a

1 2

4 8 SAMI ALANNE MUSIIKKIPSYKOTERAPIA Teoria ja k?yt?nt? OULUN YLIOPISTO, OULU

2014 Copyright ?

2014 Acta Univ. Oul. D 1248,

2014 ISBN 978-952-62-0435-2 (Paperback) ISBN 978-952-62-0436-9 (PDF) ISSN 0355-3221 (Printed) ISSN 1796-2234 (Online) Kannen suunnittelu Raimo Ahonen JUVENES PRINT TAMPERE

2014 Alanne, Sami, Music psychotherapy. Theory and practice University of Oulu, Faculty of Medicine, Institute of Clinical Medicine, Department of Psychiatry;

Extension School Acta Univ. Oul. D 1248,

2014 University of Oulu, P.O. Box 8000, FI-90014 University of Oulu, Finland Abstract This study represents the theoretical frame of reference in music psychotherapy, which is grounded on psychoanalytic theories and psychodynamic psychotherapy. From the clinical point of view essential practical approaches, methods and techniques are described according to the previous research. Music psychotherapy developed in the 1960`s and 1970`s in the United Kingdom and the United States of America by the music therapy work of Juliette Alvin, Mary Priestley and Helen Lindqvist Bonny. The research of psychodynamic music therapy and psychotherapy, recognized effects and the applicability of treatment methods to various psychopathology and mental health disorders like psychosis illnesses, schizophrenia, depression, anxiety, traumas, lingual, emotional and behavioral problems in the adult and child medical rehabilitation is reviewed. Psychotherapy research, general research methodology, the theory of mind and the clinical process in music psychotherapy are scrutinized from the critical theory and the knowledge interests point of views as a emancipatory enlightenment in the experience of an individual (Habermas 1968). Music and the music psychotherapeutic work are seen to have medical transformative meaning and effect to the personal psychic structures and the developmental history by the increased awareness and the self-experience related information, pathos. Emancipation with music for example from the anxious and coercing social-cultural norms and the pressure, repressed conflicts and burdens society and community transfer to the individual that expose to psychic symptoms and illnesses is thought as important. The music psychotherapeutic process is seen to have a possibility of creating interaction as a cultural dialoque with different client groups which may help in social empowering and integration. Music psychotherapy theory and practice, praxis, releasing and portraying of emotions with music as a presentational form similar to the spoken language is considered to have an ancient historical continuum even from the writings of Aristotle to the modern era pioneers of music therapy, current researchers and the work of music psychotherapists. In this context, music psychotherapy as a form and an orientation of psychotherapy has a musical ethos as its own specific profession. The studying of the unique individual meaning of musical emotion experience distinguishes it from other psychotherapies and their research. Keywords: music psychology, music therapy, philosophy of science, psychiatry, psychoanalysis, psychodynamic psychotherapy, rehabilitation, theory of mind, treatment methods Alanne, Sami, Musiikkipsykoterapia. Teoria ja k?yt?nt? Oulun yliopisto, L??ketieteellinen tiedekunta, Kliinisen l??ketieteen laitos, Psykiatria;

下载(注:源文件不在本站服务器,都将跳转到源网站下载)
备用下载
发帖评论
相关话题
发布一个新话题