编辑: kieth 2019-08-29

120 ?lanova. Veliki doprinos razvitku malog i srednjeg gospodarstva u segmentu izgradnje objekata koji koriste obnovljivu energiju svakako ima proizvodnja opreme te projekti- ranje i izgradnja objekata. Pred Vama se nalazi prvo izdanje kataloga nastalog zajedni?kom inicijativom ?lanica Zajednice obnovljivih izvora energije Hrvatske gospodarske komore. Vjeru- jemo da ono pokriva tek manji dio proizvodnje dostu- pne u Hrvatskoj. Hrvatske tvrtke su spremne uklju?iti se u svim se- gmentima realizacije energetskih projekata obnovljivih izvora energije i projekata vezanih uz energetsku u?in- kovitost. Pojedine hrvatske tvrtke stekle su odgova- raju?e reference na doma?em tr?i?tu, ali i na tr?i?tima u svijetu. Na po?etku kataloga nalazi se lista svih uvr?tenih po- duze?a uz jednostavan preglednik u kome se lako prepoznaje podru?je od interesa. Nadamo se da ?e u idu?em izdanju nove hrvatske tvrt- ke prona?i interes za uvr?tenje u sadr?aj. Sam katalog dostupan je u tiskanom izdanju te u digitalnoj verziji izravno putem web stranica Hrvatske gospodarske komore, Sektora za industriju. Za sve dodatne informacije mo?ete kontaktirati izrav- no e-mailom Sektor za industriju (industrija@hgk.hr). Zoja Crne?ki, dipl.ing. direktorica Sektora za industriju IV Uvodnik CATALOGUE OF RENEWABLE ENERGY EQUIPMENT PRODUCERS www.hgk.hr Renewable energy sources in Croatia are of special concern that was widely recognized ten years ago. At the early 2000s in Croatia, a group of entrepreneurs is assembled, and they started the preparatory actions on the realisation of the projects. In the summer of 2005., with considerable activities on measuring of potential and the first wind turbine as well the first so- lar power plant, the Renewable energy sources group is established, and already consists of

120 members. Production of the equipment and projecting and the development of the facilities are the great contributors to the development of the small and medium enter- prises in the segment of building the facilities that use renewable energy. In front of you is the first edition of the Catalogue made with the joined initiative of the members of the Renew- able energy sources group of the Croatian Chamber of Economy. We believe it only covers the small por- tion of the production available in Croatia. Croatian companies are ready to take part in every segment of the realisation of the renewable energy sources projects as well the energy efficiency projects. Some of the Croatian companies have made the needed references on the domestic market, as well as in the global market. In the beginning of the Catalogue there is the list of all the companies with the simplified view of the area of interest. We hope that in the next edition of the Catalogue, more Croatian companies will find it interesting to be a part of this group. The Catalogue itself is available in hard copy, as well as in digital format, directly on the Croatian Chamber of Economy, Industry and Technol- ogy Department web page. For all additional information, please contact Industry and Technology Department (industrija@hgk.hr). Zoja Crne?ki, B.Sc.eng. Industry and Technology Department managing director V Introduction Legenda / Legend Priprema, razvoj i projektiranje objekata / Site projects and development Izgradnja objekata / Site construction Razvoj, projektiranje i proizvodnja opreme / Projects and equipment development Proizvodnja opreme prema zadanim specifikacijama / Production of equipment according to specifications Savjetodavne usluge / Consulting services Ostalo / Other

1 CATALOGUE OF RENEWABLE ENERGY EQUIPMENT PRODUCERS www.hgk.hr 3. MAJ MOTORI I DIZALICE d.d. Naziv poduze?a / institucije Company / Institution 3. Maj Motori i dizalice d.d. Po?tanski broj i mjesto Postal code / City / Town

下载(注:源文件不在本站服务器,都将跳转到源网站下载)
备用下载
发帖评论
相关话题
发布一个新话题