编辑: 夸张的诗人 2019-11-05
2018年四川成都高新区初三一模英语试卷 答案 解析 考点 A.

listening;

is B. to listen;

are C. listening;

are ―I think to tapes a good way to learn English. ―I agree with you.

1 A 考查主谓一致.I think后面是一个宾语从句,从句中缺少主语因此用动名词做主语,表达的是 一件事情,因此谓语动词用单数. 语言知识运用 主谓一致 答案 解析 考点 A. to;

sticking on B. in;

stick on to C. on;

sticking to What others think will have a great influence most of us,so our own ideas is necessary sometimes.

2 C 考查介词.have an influence on…对……有影响;

so后面的句子里缺少主语,用动名词做主 语. 语言知识运用 介词 介词的固定搭配

一、单项选择 介词+名词 介词短语辨析 答案 解析 考点 A. B. C. --- Is the ride really exciting? --- Yes, You will know after you have a try. how exciting it is how exciting is it what exciting it is

3 A 考查感叹句.How+adj.+主语+谓语 /What+(adj.) +n.+主语+谓语. 语言知识运用 简单句 感叹句 由how引导的感叹句 由what引导的感叹句 答案 解析 A. strawberries B. ice-cream C. hamburgers ― Do you like ? ― No, I don'

t. Eating too much of it is not good for our health.

4 B 考查不可数名词.根据句子含义可以得知所吃的东西一定是不好的,所以才会not good for…,因此从B、C中选,根据答句中的much可以得知,所需要的名词一定是不可数名词, 考点 因此选B. 语言知识运用 名词 名词词义辨析 答案 解析 考点 A. when B. whether C. that --- l seems you are worried. --- I'

m wondering they can be here on time today.

5 B 考查宾语从句连接词.宾语从句中不缺少成分,只缺少一个表示 是否 含义的词. 语言知识运用 复合句 宾语从句 宾语从句的连接词 答案 解析 A. B. C. --- the 20th World Cup in Brazil, right? --- Yes.It in the summer of

20 was held;

was taken place held;

was taken place was held;

took place

6 C 考查动词.hold举办,世界杯是被举办的,因此第一个空用被动语态;

take place/happen没 有被动语态,因此选C. 考点 语言知识运用 动词时态 一般过去时 被动语态 一般过去时的被动语态 答案 解析 考点 A. B. C. Children to learn some skills so that they can live better when they grow up. must educate must be educated must have educated

7 B 考查被动语态.be educated to do sth被教育做…… 语言知识运用 被动语态 情态动词的被动语态 答案 解析 考点 A. must B. might C. can'

t The girl you saw at the park be Jane. She was at work then.

8 C 考查情态动词.情态动词中can'

t be在表示否定的时候语气最强;

mustn'

t表示禁止;

might 可能、也许,语气最轻. 语言知识运用 动词 情态动词 情态动词辨析 答案 解析 考点 A. which;

in B. that;

/ C. where;

in --- this is the house I once lived when I was a child. --- Really? It'

s so small and low. I can'

t believe you have lived here before.

9 A 考查定语从句.定语从句中,live是一个不及物动词,如果不接介词,表明从句缺少状语,需 要用关系副词where替代先行词the house;

如果用介词in,则表明in后面缺少一个宾语,因此 需要用关系代词which来替代先行词. 语言知识运用 介词 方位介词 复合句 定语从句 限制性定语从句 答案 A. more;

fewer B. more;

less C. more;

few D. more;

more --- The smog is getting more and more serious. What should we do? --- Planting trees is a good way. The trees we plant, the pollution we will have.

10 B 解析 考点 考查比较级.the more…the more…越……样,就越……样.前后都需要用比较级,句子的 含义是 我们种的树越多,环境污染就越少. 语言知识运用 固定搭配 形容词 形容词比较级 答案 解析 A. B. C. D. E. 补全对话.根据对话内容,从方框中选出适当的选项补全对话. A: Hello, Pan Wei. Is this your new car? How beautiful! B: Thank you, Lisa. Would you like to go for a ride with me? A: Great! B: well, you don'

t have to wear the seat belt.

1 A: I'

m sure you are. You know, not every driver is as good as you. B:

2 No one will stop us night now. A: Oh, no, no. We obey the traffic rules not for the police.

3 B: I agree,but I feel uncomfortable with it. A: That'

s true,a little.

4 Otherwise,you will go flying when your car is terrible hit. B:

5 I am wearing it. Let'

s go. But the seat belt is for your safety. And there'

s no policeman on the street. Sounds reasonable! It'

s just for ourselves! Believe me! I'

m an excellent driver.

11 EBDAC 1:前边说 you don'

t have to wear… 后面给出一个原因,并且下面提到 I'

m sure you are. 是对上一句话的确认.

二、补全对话 考点 2:后面一句 No one will stop us… 可以得知,能够在路上停车的人除了一些特殊情况,剩 下只有警察才可以. 3:根据前边 not for the police 推断出后面的一句话,我们遵守交通规则是为了我们自己. 4:根据后面句子 otherwise you will go flying… 说明系安全带的重要性. 5:根据后面 I am wearing. 可以得知,对方最后是同意朋友的观点的,因此把安全带系上 了. 填空 补全对话 答案 解析 1. A. as if B. so that C. even though 2. A. until B. because C. while 3. A. good B. well C. happy 4. A. itself B. themselves C. himself 5. A. waiting for B. asking about C. caring about A One afternoon many years ago, I sat down on a park bench and watched a little boy, around

2 years old. Running freely on the grass as his mother watched from a short distance. The boy fell on the grass, got up. and without looking back at his mother, ran as fast as he could

1 nothing had happened.That'

s the way kids run. When they fall down. they don'

t think of the fall as a failure. Instead,they take it as a learning experience. They try and try again

2 they succeed. While I was touched by the boy'

s strong mind, I was also touched by the way he ran. He only wanted to run freely and to do it as

3 as he could He was just being a child just being himself being completely in the moment. He never gave up. Each time he fell, he got

4 back up again, as if he knew that falling down was simply a part of life.He was not looking for others'

s miles, or

5 whether someone was watching or not. He only wanted to run and to feel the experience of running freely. I learned a lot from that experience, and have successfully brought that lesson with me in many parts in my life.

12 AABCC 1:考查连词含义辨析.as if似乎,好像;

so that目的是为了……;

even though尽管.

三、完形填空 考点 2:考查连词含义辨析.until直到…..;

because因为;

while当…时候. 3:考查形容词、副词辨析.文章中do it as…as he could这里缺少一个副词来修饰动词do, 答案中good,happy都是形容词. 4:考查反身代词.He got up…这里是对主语he进行反身,因此是himself. 5:考查动词短语含义辨析.wait for等待……;

ask about关于……问……;

care about关心,在意.文章中or连接了两个并列的成分looking for others'

smiles or……. 填空 完形填空 1. A. feed B. grow C. plant 2. A. without B. with C. for 3. A. enjoyed B. hated C. started 4. A. special B. common C. unusual 5. A. else B. other C. another 6. A. made into B. made up of C. made from 7. A. most B. largest C. smallest 8. A. have B. is C. are B Rice is most important food for people all over the world.According to a survey,rice helps

1 one third of the world'

s population. Rice grows well

2 enough water. People grow rice on land with much water and in the rain forests of Africa. Scientists say that China

3 growing rice at least 3,000 to 4,000 years ago. Now, rice is

4 in people'

s ........

下载(注:源文件不在本站服务器,都将跳转到源网站下载)
备用下载
发帖评论
相关话题
发布一个新话题