编辑: JZS133 2019-08-11
试卷类型:A 山东省泰安市二九年高中段学校招生考试 英语试题本试卷分第I卷(选择题)和第II卷(非选择题)两部分.

第I卷1 至8 页.第II卷9至12页.共120分.考试时间120分钟. 第I卷(三部分,共80分) 注意事项: 1. 答第I卷前, 考生务必将自己的姓名、准考证号、考试科目、试卷类型涂写在答题卡上. 2. 每小题选出答案后, 用铅笔把答题卡上对应题目的答案标号涂黑.如需改动, 用橡皮擦干净后, 再选涂其他答案标号.不能答在试卷上. 第一部分 听力(共25小题,每小题1分;

满分25分)

(一) 听句子,选择适当的应答语.每个句子读两遍. 1. A. I'

m Chinese. B. I'

m not well. C. I'

m a foreigner. 2. A. She walks much. B. She does every day. C. She walks to school. 3. A. What a pity! B. Help yourself. C. Watch out. 4. A. Not at all. B. Thank you. C. No, not so good. 5. A. Let'

s go.B. I'

m ready. C. Yes, I have.

(二) 听对话,选择相应的图画.每段对话读两遍. 6. 7. 8. 9. 10.

(三) 听五段对话和五个问题,选择正确答案.每段对话及问题读两遍.你将有15秒钟的时间阅读下面5个小题. 11. A. Warm. B. Cold. C. Hot. 12. A. Yes, he is. B. No, he isn'

t. C. We don'

t know. 13. A. In 2005. B. Six years ago. C. In 2000. 14. A. He likes loud music. B. The house here is too old. C. He wants to live in a quiet place. 15. A. Fish. B. Chicken. C. Beef.

(四) 听一段长对话,选择正确答案.对话读两遍.你将有15秒钟的时间阅读下面5个小题. 16. What are the speakers mainly talking about? A. Life.B. Camping. C. Plans. 17. What will the woman do in the city? A. Work at a store. B. Attend a school. C. Have a picnic. 18. Who will the woman stay with? A. The man. B. Her family. C. The man'

s brother. 19. What do they do in the morning when they camp? A. Go swimming. B. Play basketball. C. Tell stories. 20. What can we learn from the conversation? A. The woman has worked for four summers. B. John is the man'

s brother. C. Summer vacation is coming.

(五) 听短文,回答下面五个问题,选择正确答案.短文读两遍.你将有15秒钟的时间阅读下面5个小题. 21. When did this happen? A. One afternoon. B. One night. C. One morning. 22. How many persons were there in the room when someone was knocking at the door? A. One person. B. Two persons. C. Three persons. 23. What did the young man wear? A. A white shirt. B. A pair of glasses. C. Long trousers. 24. Who was the young man? A. He was a friend of the writer'

s. B. He was a friend of the writer'

s brother'

s. C. He was a strange man to them. 25. What was probably the end of the story? A. The young man was taken away by the police. B. The young man became their friend. C. The young man ran away. 第二部分 语言知识运用(共两节, 满分25分)

第一节 语法和词汇 (共15小题, 每小题1分;

满分15分) 从A、B、C、D四个选项中选出可以填入空白处的最佳选项, 并在答题卡上将该项涂黑. 26. ― Sam, would you mind if I copy the document? A. Of course not, go ahead B. Yes, please C. Of course, do as you like D. No, you'

d better not 27. ― Xiao Shen-yang is so popular us. ― Yeah, he is one of my favorite pop stars. A. for B. to C. with D. on 28. ― You are on the phone, Tony. ― Yes, mum, A. wanted;

I'

m coming B. called;

I'

m coming C. needed;

I'

ll come D. asked;

I'

ll come 29. ― It'

s half an hour'

s walk from here to the bus station. ― Don'

t worry, I'

ll you there. A. bring B. get C. carry D. take 30. ― Is your grandpa better now? ― Er, in fact, things are . Doctors are trying their best. A. going bad B. getting ill C. going worst D. getting worse 31. ― I am not sure which tie to wear for the party. ― God! I have no idea, A. too B. neither C. either D. also 32. Learning country'

s language is a better way of knowing culture behind it. A. the;

a B. a;

the C. 不填;

the D. a;

不填 33. ― Mind your steps, guy! Don'

t you see the words the grass ? ― Oh, I am sorry. A. Keep off B. Keep out C. Take off D. Take out 34. The girl was often heard happily in her room. A. sing B. to sing C. singing D. sings 35. ― Susan stays alone in the classroom and looks sad. ― to her? A. What happens B. What has happened C. What is happening D. What was happening 36. It is reported that people in the world are suffering from the H1N1 flu. A. several thousands of B. ten thousands C. thousands of D. thousands 37. ― Listen! Is Professor Johnson giving a report in the hall? ― No, it be him. He has gone to Japan. A. needn'

t B. may not C. mustn'

t D. can'

t 38. The teacher has already told me but I'

m still not clear to do next. A. how B. what C. why D. whether 39. ― Taking a walk in the evening is a good . ― So it is;

it keeps us healthy. A. habit B. hobby C. rule D. favor 40. ― Can you help me with my business? ― I'

d like to, I have a meeting to attend. A. because B. as C. but D. and

第二节 完形填空 (共10小题, 每小题1分;

满分10分) 阅读下面短文,掌握其大意,然后从41―50 各题所给的四个选项(A、B、C和D)中选出最佳选项,并在答题卡上将该项涂黑. Once there was a king who told some of his people to dig a pond (池子).The king then told his people that one person

41 each family had to bring a glass of milk during the night and put it into the pond. So, by the morning, the pond should be

42 of milk. After

43 the order, everyone went home. As one man prepared his milk, he thought that since everyone was bringing milk, he would just

44 a glass of water and put that into the pond instead.

45 it was dark at night, no one would notice it, so he quickly went and put the water into the pond and

46 home. In the morning, the king went to visit the pond. To his

47 , the pond was only filled with water! What happened? Yes! Everyone had the same idea

48 that man. They all thought, I don'

t have to waste my milk. Someone else will do it. Dear friends, when you plan to help poor people or people in trouble, do not think that

49 will take care of it. Instead, it starts with you. If you don'

t do it, no one else will, so change yourself and make a

50 . 41. A. at B. from C. on D. with 42. A. filled B. empty C. crowded D. full 43. A. giving B. refusing C. receiving D. offering 44. A. hide B. steal C. waste D. drink 45. A. If B. Since C. While D. After 46. A. left B. came C. returned D. arrived 47. A. surprise B. satisfaction C. joy D. taste 48. A. with B. to C. as D. of 49. A. others B. the others C. none D. neither 50. A. face B. mistake C. living D. difference 第三部分 阅读理解(共20小题,每小题1.5分;

满分30分) 阅读下列短文,从每题所给的四个选项(A、B、C和D)中, 选出最佳选项, 并在答题卡上将该项涂黑. A Take a look at the following ads! You may find some useful information you need here! Guitar lessons Experienced musician from Australia. Good at teaching kids for

5 years! For more information, please visit Larry'

s website: www.music.com.au Lost dog Medium size, with brown spots and white short hair. Answer you when you call it David. Many thanks for sending it back. Call Susan at

7328059 Taxi driver wanted Full time or part time. Experience and a good knowledge of the city are necessary. English is also a must. Under

45 years old. Call Mr. White at 5132683. Apartment for sale Two bedrooms, a kitchen and a bathroom. Hot water 8:00-18:00. Beautiful sights out of the windows. E-mail: sdgt@yahoo.cn. 51. If you want to have a guitar lesson, you may A. call Susan at

7328059 B. surf the website:www.music.com.au C. telephone Mr. White at

5132683 D. e-mail sdgt@yahoo.cn 52. Who is the owner of the lost dog? A. Mr. White B. Larry C. Susan D. David 53. If you want the job as a taxi driver, you should A. master at least three languages B. know the city very well C. be an experienced driver D. both B and C 54. Which information about the apartment is not mentioned in the table? A. It has a beautiful view. B. It has hot water in the daytime. C. It has three floors.D. It has a kitchen. 55. How can you co........

下载(注:源文件不在本站服务器,都将跳转到源网站下载)
备用下载
发帖评论
相关话题
发布一个新话题