编辑: gracecats 2019-07-15
(2016江苏泰州)

六、 词汇运用 根据括号内汉语提示填词,或用括号内所给单词的适当形式填空.

(10分) (2016江苏泰州)A. 根据句意和汉语提示,在空白处填入一个适当的单词(每空限一词).(5分) 61. Tu Youyou won China'

s first Nobel Prize in Medicine in 十月), 2015. 62. The 人口) of China may increase fast because of the second?child policy(政策). 63. At my first art show, a famous professor praised me and 鼓励) me to keep trying and make more wonderful pictures. 64. The 直达的)flight from Yangzhou and Taizhou to Korea was opened on April 8, 2016. 65. One Belt, One Road(一带一路) is helpful for the development of the ______(国际的) trade. 61. October 62. population 63. encouraged 64. direct 65. International (2016江苏南京)

四、 填空(共15小题;

每小题1分,满分15分) A)根据括号中所给的汉语写出单词,使句子意思完整正确,并将答案填写在相应位置上. 41. ―I find the game without Kobe Bryant boring. ―I don'

t agree. One player cannot make a 队). 42. There is an 空的) bottle on the road. Everyone should be careful. 43. It'

s a good idea to give your father a 夹克衫) as a gift on June 19, Father'

s Day. 44. ―Where shall we go for the summer outing, Daniel? ―I can'

t 记得) exactly, maybe somewhere near Babulo Valley. 45. If everyone thinks about pollution and recycling, we can protect the air and help 救) our world. A. 41. team 42. empty 43. jacket 44. remember 45. (to) save (2016山东潍坊)

五、词汇应用(共12小题;

每小题1分.满分12分) 阅读下面的短文,用括号内所给词的适当形式填空,必要时可加助动词. Space vegetables are grown from seeds (种子) that have been taken to space. When they

1 (bring) back to the earth, these seeds produce vegetables that are bigger and

2 (healthy) than normal (正常的) vegetables. But some people worry about

3 (have) space vegetables. They think that space vegetables might not be good for us and could make us

4 (get) sick because of the radiation (辐射) in space. However, people should not be afraid because space vegetables ale very healthy. Here are some facts that you should know about space vegetables. Space vegetables are grown from seeds that are

5 (care) chosen. When seeds come back from space, they are tested to make sure that they will be safe

6 (eat). Space vegetables are

7 (good) than normal vegetables. For example, space

8 (tomato) stay fresh for twenty days, which is one week longer than normal ones. After genetically modified (转基因) food

9 (appear) in the market, people worried that they were eating

10 (know) things. For example, if nut genes(坚果基因) are put inside potatoes, people allergic (过敏) to nuts might get sick from eating these potatoes because they do not know they are also eating nuts. Unlike genetically modified food, nobody

11 (do) anything with the genes of space vegetables until now. This

12 (mean) that no new genes have been put into them. So there is no risk of eating something unknown. 1.are brought 2.healthier 3.having 4.get 5.carefully 6.to eat 7.better 8.tomatoes 9.(had) appeared 10.unknown 11.has done 12.means (江苏省宿迁市2016)

四、 词汇运用(共20小题;

每小题0.5分,满分10分) A) 根据句意及所给中文提示、英文解释或首字母,写出句中所缺单词,每空限填一词. 41. Everest is a natural____ (奇迹). Many people expect to explore it. 42. There are three months in spring, including March, April and___ (五月). 43. With the development of science and technology, more and more____ (机器人)are used in factories. 44. Drinking tea is a ___ (传统的)custom in China. 45. Most drivers in Suqian are____ (礼貌的)enough to let people walk across the street first. 46. People around the world all love p____ and hate wars. 47. To s__ _ time , we'

下载(注:源文件不在本站服务器,都将跳转到源网站下载)
备用下载
发帖评论
相关话题
发布一个新话题