编辑: liubingb 2019-09-15
试卷类型 A 二0一二年东营市初中学生学业考试

二、单项选择 (共20小题,计20分) 从每小题A、B、C、D中选出一个能填入句中空白处的最佳答案.

16. London will hold 30th Olympic Games in July, 2012. A. a B. an C. the D. / 17. C Who is it? I took this photo when I was 4. A. I B. Me C. Mine D. Myself 18. Mr. Jackson keeps lots of on his farm. A. sheep B. chicken C. goose D. pandas 19. The fans were to know the death of their favorite singing star Whitney Huston. A. glad B. angry C. excited D. surprised 20. After hard training for a long time, Liu Xiang the records again. A. broke B. achieved C. invented D. completed 21. Don'

t today'

s work for tomorrow. Today'

s work must be done today. A. put up B. put out C. put off D. give up 22. If all business goes paperless, at least one million tons of paper will be a year. A. used B. saved C. copied D. offered 23. The 3rd China'

s Got Talent (中国达人秀) gives the child a chance to show his special . A. ability B. behavior C. education D. background 24. No matter what happens, the fact that Huangyan Island belongs to China will change. A. ever B. never C. still D. hardly 25. In order to eat safely, I think we make some food by ourselves instead of buying some. A. used to B. prefer to C. had better D. are supposed to 26. Steve Jobs is one of the persons founded Apple Computer Company. His death marked the end of an era (时代). A. who B. whom C. which D. / 27. C I'

m planning to visit the Yellow River Delta National Nature Reserve(黄河三角洲国家级自然保护区)is it? -- It'

s natural and beautiful. I think tourists can enjoy wonderful views there. A. How B. What C. When D. Where 28. C What'

s on side of the hill, mum? --A big lake. A. other B. others C. another D. the other 29. The government is asked to improve school bus safety, A. didn'

t it B. hasn'

t it C. isn'

t it D. doesn'

t it 30. It'

s very convenient us to buy train tickets now because we can buy them either from the station or on the internet. A. to B. of C. by D. for 31.the 632-meter Shanghai Tower is finished, it will be the second tallest building in the world. A. When B. Since C. Before D. Unless 32.excellent basketball player Jeremy Lin (林书豪)is! I really love this talented guy. A. How B. What C. How a D. What an 33. At present, blogs are traditional diaries (日记) among young people. A. very popular B. as popular as C. not so popular as D. much more popular than 34. There a football match and a concert this weekend. Which one would you like to go? A. is B. are C. will be D. will have 35. C Excuse me, can I interview Mr. Miller this afternoon? -- A moment, please. Let me check . A. if Mr. Miller will be free B. when will Mr. Miller have time C. if Mr. Miller had an appointment D. when does Mr. Miller come back

三、阅读理解(共20小题,计30分) 阅读下列短文,然后从每小题A、B、C、D四个选项中选出能回答所提问题或完成所给句子的最佳答案. A If you go to Brisbane, Australia, you can easily get a small book called Discover Brisbane free. The book tells you almost everything in Brisbane: the restaurants, the shops, the cinemas, the streets, the buses, the trains, the banks, etc. Here is something about on page 49: ANZ Banking Group Corner of Greek &

Queen Streets…228

3228 Bank of New Zealand

410 Queen Street…221

0411 Bank of Queensland

229 Elizabeth Street…229

3122 Commonwealth Banking Group

240 Queen Street…237

3111 National Australia Bank Ltd.

225 Adelaide Street…221

6422 Westpac Banking Corp.

260 Queen Street…227

2666 Banking Hours: Mon.--Thurs. 9:30 a.m. to

4 p.m. Fri.9:30 a.m. to

5 p.m. All banks close Sat. Sun. &

Public Holidays. 36. From the material, we can know A. Brisbane is a city in Australia B. Discover Brisbane is expensive C. Discover Brisbane has about

49 pages D. Discover Brisbane tells you everything in Brisbane 37. You can find Bank of Queensland on . A. Queen Street B. Elizabeth Street C. Adelaide Street D. the corner of Greek Street and Queen Street 38.seems to be the banking center in Brisbane. A. Greek Street B. Elizabeth Street C. Queen Street D. Adelaide Street 39. At 5:30 p.m., you can go to to put your money in or take your money out. A. no banks B. ANZ Banking Group C. National Australia Bank Ltd. D. Commonwealth Banking Group 40. In Australia, the banks have their longest service hours on . A. Fridays B. Mondays and Thursdays C. weekends D. public holidays B Green is an important color in nature. It is the color of grass and the leaves on trees. It is the color of most growing plants, too. Sometimes, the word green means young, fresh and growing. Sometimes, it describes something that is not yet finished or plants that are not ripe. For example, a greenhorn is someone who has no experience, who is new to a situation. In the fifteenth century, a greenhorn was a young cow or ox whose horns had not yet developed. A century or so later, a greenhorn was a soldier who had not yet had any experience in war (战争). By the eighteenth century, a greenhorn had the meaning it has today--a person who is new in a job. About one hundred years ago, greenhorn was a popular expression in the American west. Old-timers used it to describe a man who had just arrived from one of the big cities in the east. The greenhorn didn'

t have the skills that he would need to live in the hard, rough country. Someone who has the ability to grow plants well is said to have a green thumb. The expression comes from the early nineteen hundreds. A person with a green thumb seems to have a magic touch that makes plants grow quickly and well. You might say that the woman next door has a green thumb if her garden continues to grow long after your plants have died. The Green Revolution (革命) is the name which was given some years ago to the development of new kinds of rice and other grains. The new plants produced much larger crops. The Green Revolution was the result of hard work by agricultural (农业的) scientists who had green thumbs. 41. According to the passage, a greenhorn means_now. A. a young cow or ox whose horns have not yet developed B. a soldier who has not had any experience in war C. a person who is new in a job D. a man who doesn'

t have the skills to live in the country 42. The meaning of the underlined word ripe in the second paragraph is A.未完成的 B. 成熟的 C. 青涩的 D. 老练的 43. Which of the following about the Green Revolution is NOT right? A. If there weren'

t the Green Revolution, we would have no rice to eat. B. The expression the Green Revolution appeared several years ago. C. Because of the Green Revolution, we have more kinds of rice and other grains. D. Agricultural scientists with green thumbs started the Green Revolution. 44. We can know from the passage that _______. A. all growing plants is green B. green is the most important color in nature C. a person with a green thumb can make plants grow well D. the expression a green thumb has a history of two hundred years 45. The main idea of the passage is A. a greenhorn B. a green thumb C. the Green Revolution D. the word green and its story C My 10-year-old Donna said, Mom, I made a new friend at school today. Can she come over tomorrow? Donna was a shy girl and I wanted her to make some friends to bring her out of her shell. Sure, honey, that sounds great. I said, thinking back to my own best friend, Lillian. We lived across the street from each other in Washington Heights, New York. We met at the age of 10, too. Like my daughter, I was shy, but Lillian drew me out. She was one of the friendliest people in school, with shiny black hair and a mile-wide smile. In senior high school, Lillian went on a trip to Florida. This was the first time we had to be away from each other for a few days. I'

ll be back soon. she told me. But three days later, Lillian'

s sister told me that she had fallen into a river and hadn'

t come out any more. Soon, my family moved to New Jersey. Whenever I thought of her, tears came into my eyes. The next day Donna brought her new friend home. Hi, Mrs. Loggia. the little girl said. Her hair was so shiny and black and she shot me a big smile. My name is Laura. My daughter'

s new friend was so much like Lillian. I was still puzzled (迷惑) when Laura'

s mom came to pick her up later that afternoon. I opened the door to let her in. Judy! she cried. It'

s me, Lillian'

s sister, from Washington Heights. Yes, my daughter'

s friend looked familiar. She was Lillian'

s niece. 46. The underlined words in the first paragraph to bring her out of her shell mean A. to help her become less shy B. to help her become smart C. to help her live happily D. to help her walk out of her house 47. Laura looked familiar to the writer because she A. was Lillian'

s niece B. was as old as her daughter C. was from Washington Heights D. had shiny black hair and a big smile, too 48. Why did the writer lose her best friend? Because A. she moved to New Jersey B. they were different from each other C. her best friend travelled to Florida D. her best friend lost her life on a trip 49. I knew we would be best friends forever. is a sentence from the passage and should be put at the end of _______. ? A. Paragraph 2? B. Paragraph 3? C. Paragraph 4? D. Paragraph

5 50. We can infer (推断) from the passage that______. A. Laura is outgoing B. Laura helps Donna a lot C. Laura and Donna are of the same age D. Judy moved to New Jersey because of Lillian'

s death D Here'

s one very simple but lifechanging advice that I first heard from Brian Tracy. Cut down on the TV at night by just one hour. Instead, use that hour to read books that could improve your life. If you'

re a salesman, google for the best and most useful books on improving your sales. This applies (适用) to all fields, not just the work-related (与工作相关的) ones. Maybe you want to improve your health, become a more energetic person. Or maybe you want to improve your study, your relations or perhaps do some personal development. One hour a day is not much. But if you read for one hour a day on weekdays, that'

s about

260 hours a year. That'

s a large number of books and a lot of useful advice. If you follow the ideas, who knows what great things and feelings could come into your life. Also, all that information and advice will start to open up your mind. You will start to see more chances in your life. Now, you might think something like this: 1. I really don'

t have the money... Answer: Visit your public library or search the database (数据库). Or look for books that are used in places like amazon.com. 2. I really don'

t have the time... Answer: Buy audiobooks and listen to them in the car while driving to and from work. Or copy them to your MP3-player and listen while riding your bike /bus to work or school. Recently selling audiobooks through MP3-downloads has become popular... Shut off the TV a little earlier and start reading. 51. What is Brian Tracy'

s lifechanging advice about? A. Watching TV. B. Listening to MP3. C. Surfing the internet. D. Reading helpful books.........

下载(注:源文件不在本站服务器,都将跳转到源网站下载)
备用下载
发帖评论
相关话题
发布一个新话题