编辑: star薰衣草 2019-07-09
2018年广东省中山市中考模拟试卷(3月份)英语

二、单项填空(本大题有20小题,每小题1分,共20分) 在每小题的四个选项中,选出可以填入空白处的最佳答案.

26.―Do you know anything about France? ―Yes, it'

s_European country and it is_country famous for its fashionable clothes. A. a;

a B. an;

the C. a;

/ D. an;

a 解析:此题考查不定冠词用法.a、an都表示一个,a用于辅音音素开头的单词前,an用于元音音素开头的单词前,此题中一个欧洲国家是a European country, European是以辅音音素开头的单词,故用a;

一个国家是a country, country是以辅音音素开头的单词,故用a.故选:A. 答案:A 27.―As we all know, a dragon is regarded as the symbol of_in China. Emperors in ancient times always compared themselves to dragons. ―No wonder the emperors all wear clothes with dragons. A. wealth B. power C. stress D. energy 解析:wealth 财富;

power 权利;

stress压力;

energy精力;

根据常识可是在古代龙是权利的象征,故选power,此题中a symbol of 固定用法…的象征.故选:B. 答案:B 28. ―Do you know the way to go_the forest? ―Yes. But you need to swim the river first. A. through;

across B. through;

cross C. across;

across D. across;

cross 解析:through介词,从内部穿过;

across介词,横过,穿过;

cross动词,横过;

根据句意穿过森林是从内部穿过,故用through;

第二个空swim是动词,后面须加一个介词,横过是across.故选:A. 答案:A 29.―Look, Cindy has a new mobile phone―Vivo X20. How nice it is! ―Yes. Her mother bought_for her progress. My father also bought me_for my improvement in English. A. it;

it B. it;

one C. one;

one D. one;

it 解析:it前面提的事物,与前面提到的是同类事物同一个事物,同类同物;

one代指和前面提到的是同类事物,不同一件事物,同类异物;

此题第一个空代指前面说的手机,同类同物用it,第二个空是同一类事物,不是同一件事物,同类异物,故用one.故选:B. 答案:B 30. ―My parents are crazy about I am a Singer. How about your parents? my dad_my mom likes it. But they prefer Ode to Joy(《欢乐颂》). A. Not only;

but also B. Both;

and C. Either;

or D. Neither;

nor 解析:not only…but also…不仅…而且;

both…and…两者都;

either…or…或者…或者…;

neither…nor…既不…也不;

根据But they prefer Ode to Joy可知他们都不喜欢 我是歌手 .故选D. 答案:D 31. ―Many people went to America in ―Yes. My grandfather was one of them. He went there in his_ A. 1990s;

twenties B. 1990s;

twenty C. the 1990s;

twentieth D. the 1990s;

twenties 解析:在某个世纪某个年代是固定用法 in the +数字+s,在20世纪90年代是in the 1990s;

在某人多少岁是in one'

s基数词的复数形式.在他20多岁用in his twenties.故选:D. 答案:D 32. ―Do you think Hua Chenyu sings as_as Wang Feng in the show I am a singer. ―No, I don'

t think so. I think Hua Chenyu sings A. good;

better B. better;

well C. well;

better D. good;

well 解析:根据Do you think Hua Chenyu sings as _______ as Wang Feng in the show I am a singer,可知这里放在as…as之间用原级,修饰动词用副词形式well,而I think Hua Chenyu sings这里用比较级形式.故选:C. 答案:C 33. ―Have you ever read the book The Merchant of Venice by Shakespeare? ―Yes. I don'

t like Sherlock. He is selfish. He usually only thinks of himself and doesn'

下载(注:源文件不在本站服务器,都将跳转到源网站下载)
备用下载
发帖评论
相关话题
发布一个新话题