编辑: 于世美 2019-07-08
参考译文: Hello, I am Justin Green with BBC News.

大家好,我是贾斯汀・格林,为您播报BBC新闻. Barack Obama and Raul castro have spared over hunman rights and US trade embargo, they have attend press conference on the second day of the US President'

s visit to Cuba. Obama said Cuba has made progress on political reform and human rights. President Carstro accused US of double standards. This Aspen from John Sopul in Havana. It was right that the differences were shown and not glossed over because they are quite profound. Raul Castro says Look, if there'

s gonna to be normalization of relations, you'

ve got to lift the embargo immediately. And of course the political reality in the United States- because it would have to be a vote of Congress- is that people want to see progress on human rights abuses before that happens. And so that is kind of the area where they are slightly locked at the moment. But you know, you just have to kind of keep pinching yourself that

18 months ago, the idea that any of this could possibly happen would have been frankly ridiculous and the fact that it has happened, they have kind of made jokes together at a news conference is a sign of the remarkable progress nevertheless that has been made. 巴拉克・奥巴马和劳拉・卡斯特罗就人权问题和美国贸易禁运问题进行讨论,在奥巴马访问古巴第二天,两国领导人共同出席新闻发布会.奥巴马称古巴已经在政治改革和人权问题上取得了进步.卡斯特罗指责美国双重标准.请听记者约翰・索尔从哈瓦那为您发回报道.他这是正确的,这些差异表明,并不仅仅是外在,而是具有深刻的意义.劳拉・卡斯特罗称如果两国关系恢复正常化,则需要立即解除货物禁运.但美国必须经过国会投票.人们希望在人权方面取得进步.但是似乎美国也存在这样的问题.美国也1年半前也需要关注这个问题.现在想法这么坦诚,证明美国已经取得了进步.新闻发布会上这些玩笑证明两国关系已经取得了显著的进步. The US justice department said the FBI may have found way to unlock the mobilephone of the San Bernadino gunman'

s Sayed Rizwan Farook and it'

s one postponement to its cord case against the manufacture Apple. The department has been seeking to force Apple to unlock the phone to help the investigation that shooting

14 people in the Californiancity last December. 美国司法部称,FBI已经找到途径解锁加州圣贝纳迪诺枪手法鲁克的手机.美国司法部和联邦调查局已要求延迟与苹果公司的听证会.司法部一直试图强迫苹果公司解锁iPhone帮助调查去年12月份的加州袭击案.加州袭击案导致14人被射杀. The Republican front runner Donald Trump says his first foreign policy priority if he selected US president would be to dismantle the nuclear agreement with Iran. He was speaking at the annual conference of America'

s most influential pro-Isreal lobby. My number one priority is to dismantle the disaster deal with Iran. I'

ve been on business a long time, I know deal making and I will be tell you this deal is catastrophic for America, for Isreal and for the whole of the Middle East. 共产党领先者唐纳德・ 特朗普称若自己当选美国总统,首个外交政策是解除和伊朗的核协议.特朗普在美国最有影响力的pro-Isreal 游说团年会上发表讲话.长时间以来,我一直在从事商业活动,我清楚交易事件,并且我告诉大家,这项交易对美国、对以色列甚至对整个中东都是是灾难性的. Gunmen of a attack to hotel hosting a European Union military training mission in the Malian capital Bamako. Mali'

下载(注:源文件不在本站服务器,都将跳转到源网站下载)
备用下载
发帖评论
相关话题
发布一个新话题