编辑: 黎文定 2019-07-04

然后回去缩着 (They both sigh. MUSIC returns to tense and edgy.) Julie(边转边说,女听到叫自己后才转过去), be honest. I don'

t have a lot of what you'

re looking for -- do I? JULIE No, no, it'

s me. JASON Julie (转身对观众)--I'

M NOT A STUD. JULIE I'

M NOT A BABE 先转向观众,再唱 JASON I'

M NOT A GUY GIRLS LOVE挠膝盖,坐对观众,头对女人唱 JULIE Well --I'

M NOT A GIRL GUYS CRAVE JASON Really?男回头,,

女反听到男方应后再回头 (They look at each other. MUSIC returns to rock '

n roll, gradually building.) JULIE 对着观众,低头,眼神轻瞟男人I'

M AWKWARD AND WHINY JASON MY BICEPS ARE TINY 摸一下 JULIE I'

M NOT TOO ATHLETIC JASON MY CLOTHES ARE SYNTHETIC 搓自己 JULIE MY NAILS ARE ALL CHEWED ON站起来,作惊讶状,举手盯指甲,往边上走 JASON MY HAIR IS ALL GLUED ON JULIE 两人开始对视 my HIPS ARE REAL DUMPY 拍屁股 JASON WELL, MINE ARE REAL LUMPY 拍屁股 JASON / JULIE OH! OH! OH!一边的那个舞 JULIE EVERY NIGHT I'

M ALWAYS SNORING!女:吹气 男:法老状 JASON / JULIE OH! OH! OH! JASON YEAH, MY FEET CAN REALLY STINK! 男:伸腿舞 女:ohyeah舞 JASON / JULIE OH! OH! OH! JULIE YEAH, I'

M HOMELY AND I'

M BORING! 男:机器人舞 JASON WELL, LET ME BUY YOU ONE MORE DRINK!洒脱状 JULIE YEAH! 惊讶―so happy! JASON NO STUD! automan JULIE NO BABE! 小衩 JASON I LOVE! 单手抚胸―贱 JULIEI CRAVE! 同贱 JASON / JULIEOH! OH! OH!OH! OH! OH! OH! OH! OH! 沈力舞―往中间跳对着跳,上下打量一番..OH! OH! OH! OH! OHHH... (He spins her, causing her to almost fly off the stage. He catches her at the last moment and pulls her close. She jumps into his arms and they kiss.) MEN WHO TALK AND THE WOMEN WHO PRETEND THEY'

RE LISTENING (Two tables in a restaurant. BOB #1 sits with VERONICA. BOB #2 sits with BETTY.) BOB #1And that'

s why I love(伸手) aerodynamic engineering(手放腿上,拍出声音)! 整体状态是很垮的 VERONICAWow, Bob. What a-- long story. BOB #1I'

m sorry. I just love(伸手,打出声音) what I do so I love to share(拍腿,身明显向前探,不回来). I wasn'

t boring you, was I? VERONICA Oh no, no. Oftentimes, when I'

m listening real hard, my eyes (举手)are closed like that. BOB #1先反应一下,再慢慢吸气,坐回来I thought so. So anything (手指菜单)to start? VERONICA 往前探一点Oh no, Bob, no appetizer for me. I'

m a very light eater. sharp的转身(利用肩膀)I'

M LYING. Plus, I didn'

t get to the gym today, and I generally go every single day. I'

M REALLY LYING. BOB #1Veronica(拉长), you are one special lady(拉长). I could talk to you (拉长)all night. VERONICA 之前先是装作很欣慰,但是,,

我c你妈...PLEASE GOD DON'

T LET HIM ... (FOCUS ON BOB #2 and BETTY.) BOB #2-- but my real passion -- is golf. BETTYYes Bob, I could tell by the plaid.(BETTY laughs, BOB #2 doesn'

t. BETTY quickly stops laughing.)And I just love plaid. BOB #2But do you like golf? BETTY Of course. (To AUDIENCE) I'

M LYING. BOB #2Do you play? BETTY Oh-- surely. OH BOY, I'

M LYING. BOB #2We gotta play sometime! BETTY Your course or mine? (She waits to see if he laughs, which he does, and she joins in.) BETTY WHO IS THIS WOMAN TALKING? BOB #2Hey, did you ever see the greatest golf movie ever made -- Caddyshack? BETTY Loved it! I DIDN'

T SEE THIS MOVIE. BOB #2What was your favorite scene? BETTY HELP ME. VERONICA HELP ME.看观众 BETTY / VERONICAHELP ME. BOB #1So the difference between fuel exhaust and fuelinjection is really very simple -- (BETTY and VERONICA sing: SINGLE MAN DROUGHT ) VERONICA TO THINK, HE THINKSHE'

下载(注:源文件不在本站服务器,都将跳转到源网站下载)
备用下载
发帖评论
相关话题
发布一个新话题