编辑: 没心没肺DR 2019-07-01
完形填空(本大题共20小题,共40.

0分) When I was a freshman in college I received a letter that forever opened a window in my soul. I had just started writing and the ___21___of my local county newspaper had been kind enough to ___22___some of my work. About a month later the ___23___ arrived. Here is what it said. "You may not___24___me. We last saw each other in kindergarten and my ___25___moved the next year. We___26___get the county paper in the mail, though, and when I saw your name I had to write you. You see that first year in school was very___27___for me. I was a tiny,___28___, and ordinary-looking girl that the other children ___29___me every day. The thing I remember about you is that you___30___did. When we___31___to go out, the teacher always put me beside you and you would hold my hand as we___32___the street. You talked to me and played with me. You___33___me as a person, not someone different and I will be forever___34___for that. My whole life was___35___because of how you treated me all those years ago." I carefully wrote back to my kindergarten friend and we___36___for several years___37___the illness that she had ___38___with since childhood finally took her life. I will never forget, however, just how much that simple kindness I had shared___39___to her. Every act of kindness we do___40___another's heart. Every bit of goodness we share makes the world a better place. Let's use that power and make both Earth and Heaven smile. 21. A. teacher B. director C. editor D. leader 22. A. print B. publish C. report D. check 23. A. newspaper B. message C. work D. letter 24. A. remember B. recognize C. hear D. forget 25. A. parents B. family C. school D. classmates 26. A. still B. also C. just D. even 27. A. busy B. happy C. difficult D. easy 28. A. honest B. naughty C. sunny D. sick 29. A. kidded B. helped C. hated D. beat 30. A. occasionally B. never C. seldom D. always 31. A. got up B. lined up C. ended up D. cheered up 32. A. adventured B. visited C. cleaned D. crossed 33. A. judged B. heard C. knew D. saw 34. A. grateful B. hopeful C. regretful D. skillful 35. A. harder B. better C. easier D. healthier 36. A. cooperated B. corresponded C. lived D. worked 37. A. after B. when C. before D. while 38. A. experienced B. studied C. treated D. struggled 39. A. meant B. done C. appeared D. got 40. A. discovers B. obtains C. enriches D. touches 【答案】21. C 22. B 23. D 24. A 25. B 26. A 27. C 28. D 29. A 30. B 31. B 32. D 33. D 34. A 35. B 36. B 37. C 38. D 39. A 40. D 【解析】 本文讲述作者发表作品,无意中收到了幼儿园时期的朋友的一封来信,作者小时候对女孩的简单的照顾对女孩却是非常重要,触动了女孩的心,让女孩一直与病魔作斗争,让女孩觉得世界变得更美好.让我们用这种力量让世界都微笑吧. 【21题详解】 C 语境理解及名词辨析.句意:我刚开始写作,当地的报纸的编辑很好心地出版了我的一些作品.根据"of my local county newspaper"可知,此处应该是editor编辑.teacher教师;

director导演;

editor编辑;

leader领导者.故选C. 【22题详解】 B 语境理解及动词辨析.根据上题的句意,并结合下文提到在报纸上看到作者的名字,所以推知作者的作品在报纸上出版了.publish出版.故选B. 【23题详解】 D ?名词辨析及上下文联系.根据下文中的"and when I saw your name I had to write you"可知,此处表示作者收到了一封信.letter信.故选D. 【24题详解】 A 上下文推理及动词辨析.根据下句We last saw each other in kindergarten and my family moved the next year.可知,"我们最后一次见是在幼儿园",时间太久了,推知此处表示"你或许不记得我了".remember记得.故选A. 【25题详解】 B 语境理解及名词辨析.结合语境,前半句提到最后一次见是在幼儿园,第二年搬家,主语应该是我的家人.family家,家人.故选B. 【26题详解】 A 语境理解及逻辑推理.根据语境可知,虽然"我"已经搬家,但是仍然收到了县里的报纸.still仍然.故选A. 【27题详解】 C 语境理解及形容词辨析.根据下文提到女孩体弱多病,其他孩子都爱开她的玩笑.推知,此处表示在学校的第一年对她来说是很困难的.difficult困难的.故选C. 【28题详解】 D 上下文联系及形容词辨析.根据下文提到?"the illness that she had ___18___ with"可推知,此处用sick多病的,最合适.honest诚实的;

下载(注:源文件不在本站服务器,都将跳转到源网站下载)
备用下载
发帖评论
相关话题
发布一个新话题