22 第十九部分 关于包车

22 第二十部分 在纪念品商店

24 第二十一部分 出入境表格填写

25 第二十二部分 了解旅行社活动实例

26 第二十三部分 关于求救或求助

27 第二十四部分 其他

27 第二十五部分 问候及写信

27 第二十六部分 购物及退税

28 第一部分 在机场 换登机牌: Your passport and your e-ticket (paper-ticket), please! 请出示您的护照和电子机票.

(我们通常都是网上订票打印出来的电子票叫electronic ticket or paper ticket). How many pieces of baggage/ luggage do you have? 你有几件行李? I have a huge suitcase, a carry-on bag and a backsack. 我有一个大箱子,一个手提拧包和一个背包.(小背包一般用Rucksack) Are you checking the backsack or carrying on? C你的背包要托运吗? Sorry, your luggage is

2 kilos overweight! 对不起, 您的行李超重2公斤. How much is the excess baggage charge? 超额行李费多少钱? It'

s

50 ringgits. 50马币. Can I change my aisle seat to window seat? 我能把靠走廊的位置换到靠窗位吗? Here'

s your boarding pass. 请拿好您的登机牌.(上有座位号和登机信息) After the security check, board your flight at gate B17, please! 通过安检后请在B17登机口登机! I have to transit from Kuala Lumpur. 我得在吉隆坡转机. The flight is never on time these days because of the rainstorm in KL, it'

s delayed an hour again! 这些天有于吉隆坡暴雨,飞机总不准时.这下又晚点1个小时了! 过安检 Please put your lap-top and all electronic things in this tray! 请把背包的笔记本和电子产品拿出来放在这个托盘里. Do you have lighters/ water in your bag? Sorry, it'

s not allowed, we have to confiscate it or you can go back and have it checked in. 你包里有打火机、水吗?对不起,不允许,我们要没收或者你可以托运. Do you have anything to declare? 你有什么需要申报吗? No, it'

s all personal stuffs and cosmetics. 没有, 这些都是私人物品和化妆品. Passengers of flight D2057, now on board please. 请航班D2057的乘客登机. Welcome on board! Your boarding pass please! This way please! 欢迎登机,请出示您的登机牌,请这边走! 其他补充 1. 问清楚是不是在这里等候 Excuse me, may I ask is it the right counter to get the boarding pass of flight......? 请问这是南航航班Q12345办理登机牌的窗口吗? 2. No, your ticket is issued by China Southern, but the flight is taken by Air Asia. 不是,虽然你的票是南航出的,但执飞是亚航. 3. Where can I get my boarding pass? 我在哪儿办理登记手续? 4. You should go to the Budget Terminal. 你要去廉价航空航站楼. 5. How can I get there?我怎么过去啊? 6. There is a shuttle bus right in front of the gate, there! 在这个门口坐转换大巴 Where can I get visa on arrival? 在那里可以办落地签?(落地签还可以用visa upon arrival/ landing visa) How much do I have to pay for that? 费用是多少?也可以用How much do they charge? Are there any duty-free shops in the waiting room? 在侯机室有免税店吗? I'

下载(注:源文件不在本站服务器,都将跳转到源网站下载)
备用下载
发帖评论
相关话题
发布一个新话题