编辑: LinDa_学友 2016-02-29

s noisy, but it'

s quite safe. There'

s no river under the bridge, but you can see some large colourful rocks C they'

re fantastic. We don'

t make any stops on the trip because all the stations were closed long ago. The route is kept open by local people who love the history of the railway and at the far end of our train there'

s a small store. This store sells special items which you can'

t buy anywhere else. The other things which we sell during your ride are drinks and snacks. Unfortunately, the machine selling these is broken, so later I'

ll be walking down the train with everything in a basket. So stop me if you want anything. Enjoy your trip! (15. F 16. T 17. F 18. T 19. T 20. F) D. Listen to the passage and complete the following sentences (听短文,完成下列内容,每空格限填一词): (10分) This is the Grand Palace information service. We are pleased to announce that the Grand Palace is now open again. The emergency repair work on the roof is now complete, but work is still in progress to repair the outside walls of the building, which were damaged in storms last year. The Palace was built in the 18th century as a holiday home for the King and his family, and decorated in the classical style. You can admire the beautiful painted ceiling in the music room, which contains the Queen'

s piano. Visitors can also walk through the palace kitchens and into the dining room, where the table is laid for forty guests, with silver dinner plates and beautiful glasses. If you want drinks and snacks, home-made cakes, sandwiches, tea and coffee are served in the Queen Anne tea-room. On fine days, drinks and snacks are also served in the rose garden. There is an entrance charge of ?5.50 for adults or ?3.50 for students and children under 14. For tourists traveling as a group (maximum

5 people), there is also a speical group ticket available for ?13.50. If you would like further information, please call us on

5674888 during opening hours. Thank you. (21.outside walls 22.18th/eighteenth century 23.forty/40 guests 24.fine days 25.group ticket) Part

2 Ⅱ. 26. C 27. A 28. D 29. C 30. D 31. A 32. B 33.A 34. B 35. D 36. A 37. B 38. C 39. A 40. C 41. D 42. C 43. B 44. B 45. D Ⅲ. 46. D 47. E 48. C 49. B 50. D 51. A 52. E 53. B Ⅳ. 54. fewer 55.tips 56. homeless 57. ourselves 58. satisfied 59. carefully 60. fool 61. discussion Ⅴ. 62. Did ... fall 63. Why are 64. would do 65. To her 66.been built 67. so … that 68. I wonder how these terrible fires started. Part

3 Ⅵ.(A) 69. C 70. B 71. C 72. B 73. D 74. A (B) 75. B 76. C 77. D 78. A 79. B 80. C (C) 81. aim 82. warned 83.basic 84.training 85.although 86.suddenly 87.worried (D) 88. In Australia. 89. Her grandfather. 90. Cycling to school./The one-kilometre bike ride to school. 91. what was the school like 92. They were friendly and helpful. 93. First, six months is the right amount of time for language learning. And you won'

t miss your parents too much. Second, you can learn more about the country by staying with a local family. What'

s more, you can make lots of foreign friends. Ⅶ. Omitted. 闵行区2019年初三第二学期英语试卷答案

(二) Part

1 Ⅰ. Listening Comprehension (听力理解) A. Listen and choose the right picture (根据你听到的内容,选出相应的图片, 每个句子念两遍.): 1. Xiaoming practices playing the violin every day and is good at it. (B) 2. My parents and I often watch TV happily after we fini........

下载(注:源文件不在本站服务器,都将跳转到源网站下载)
备用下载
发帖评论
相关话题
发布一个新话题