编辑: kieth 2015-10-02
怀柔区2018高级中等学校招生考试第一次模拟试题 英语试卷学校 姓名 准考证号 知识运用(共14分)

一、单项填空(共6分,每小题0.

5分) 从下面各题所给的A、B、C、D四个选项中,选择可以填入空白处的最佳选项. 1. Mr. Black is very kind to others. We all like _______ very much. A. us B. him C. them D. her 2. ― When does your first class begin?8 o'

clock. A. In B. On C. At D. For 3.do you have an English party? ― Once a week. A. How old B. How far C. How often D. How long 4. Mike is 1.8 meters tall. He is boy in his class. A. tall B. taller C. tallest D. the tallest 5. ― Can you stay here for the party? ― Sorry, I ______. I have to go to a meeting. A. can'

t B. mustn'

t C. needn'

t D. shouldn'

t 6. Put on more clothes,you may catch a cold. A. or B. but C. and D. so 7. ―Where'

s your father, Tom? ― He newspaper in the study. A. reads B. read C. is reading D. has read 8. Mary is a kind girl.She often _______ her classmates with their homework. A. help B. helps C. is helping D. helped 9. My grandma _______ to the radio when I got home just now. A. listens B. listened C. is listening D. was listening 10. My parents in Beijing since 1995. A. lived B. are living C. lives D. have lived 11. The Eighth Beijing International Film Festival _____in Huairou on April 15th, 2018. A. held B. was held C. holds D. is held 12. ―Do you know _____? ― Next month. A. when he will come here B. when did he come here C. when he came here D. when will he come here

二、完形填空(共8分,每小题1分) 阅读下面的短文,掌握其大意,然后从短文后各题所给的A、B、C、D四个选项中,选择最佳选项. I was in the most beautiful city in the world, yet I only wanted home. It was an amazing week for my husband and me ――the trip of a lifetime. Months ago, when my husband told me that he would have a meeting in London. I expressed my

13 to go to Europe together with him. Then we asked his mother to look after our two children and started off. During the week'

s time, we visited London and Paris ――as much as we could, Big Ben, the Louvre and so on. All these were beautiful

14 we expected to see before. We really enjoyed ourselves. On our last night in Paris, after we enjoyed the night view of the Eiffel Tower, my husband called home. His mother

15 the phone. In a second, my husband'

s face fell and he looked so worried. I could feel something

16 happened. What'

s wrong? I asked. He didn'

t answer and continued to listen. A few minutes later, he said

17 to me that Tony, our seven-year-old son, had fallen off his bike and

18 his leg. He must be sent to hospital at once. At that moment, Paris

19 lost its charm(魅力). I don'

t want to be here! I shouldn'

t be here! I should be home with my kids! We hurried back to our hotel and then to the airport … Finally, we got home. We rushed into our children'

s bedroom. Seeing our two children, I suddenly realized the truth: there is no

20 sight in the world than your children'

s faces that greet you at home. 13.A. question B. wish C. sense D. idea 14.A. places B. pictures C. cities D. parks 15.A. moved B. finished C. called D. answered 16.A. important B. useful C. funny D. bad 17.A. happily B. clearly C. sadly D. truly 18.A. rested B. broken C. kicked D. lifted 19.A.suddenly B. finally C. quickly D. slowly 20.A. quieter B. cleaner C. sweeter D. richer 阅读理解(共36分)

三、阅读下列短文,根据短文内容,从短文后各题所给的A、B、C、D四个选项中,选择最佳选项.(共26分,每小题2分) A Price: $ 14.9 Number of pages:

下载(注:源文件不在本站服务器,都将跳转到源网站下载)
备用下载
发帖评论
相关话题
发布一个新话题