编辑: 山南水北 2014-10-05
2017秋专升本公共英语模拟卷 选择题(50题共150分)

1、The police were given an order that the stolen documents must be recovered at all _____.

A、accounts B、conditions C、payments D、costs 正确答案:D

2、Some animals adjust themselves ______ their environment by instinct. A、to B、in C、from D、toward 正确答案:A

3、It was difficult to guess what her _______ to the news would be. A、reaction B、impression C、comment D、opinion 正确答案:A

4、She was the top prize in the competition. A、awarded B、rewarded C、received D、accepted 正确答案:A

5、When he was set free after twenty years in prison, he was amazed __ the changed world he found. A、at B、of C、on D、to 正确答案:A

6、Jane has few _______ over what she has done. A、regrets B、apologies C、sorrows D、headaches 正确答案:A

7、The English class usually goes over homework first and takes up new work during the _______ part of the hour. A、latest B、late C、latter D、later 正确答案:C

8、I asked my neighbor to _______ my garden when I was away. A、look after B、look over C、look in D、look to 正确答案:A

9、Some pop singers have much influence the young people. A、to B、for C、onto D、on 正确答案:D

10、I'

d like to take ________of this opportunity to thank you for your co-operation. A、advantage B、occasion C、benefit D、profit 正确答案:A

11、I signed the letter at the ______ of the page. A、bottom B、end C、base D、root 正确答案:A

12、Many of the human problems associated with living in the ocean are _______ the problems of living in outer space. A、just as B、such as C、such that D、the same as 正确答案:D

13、Mr. Wilson said that he did not want to _______ any further responsibilities. A、take on B、get on C、put up D、look up 正确答案:A

14、Since he was involved in the case, the court _______ his appearance. A、requested B、asked C、required D、solicited 正确答案:C

15、The Government has expressed its _______ of the plan to build three new factories. A、trust B、faith C、effort D、approval 正确答案:D

16、The old man has lived in Shanghai for many years. And he is ____ with the custom here. A、exact B、famous C、familiar D、used 正确答案:C

17、The French pianist who had been praised very highly to be a great disappointment. A、turned up B、turned in C、turned out D、turned down 正确答案:C

18、I felt _______ to death because I could make nothing of the chairman'

s speech. A、fatigued B、tired C、exhausted D、bored 正确答案:D

19、The final document was, of course, supposed to mend the damage ______ upon the world by the war. A、imposed B、impressed C、composed D、compressed 正确答案:A

20、Since it is such a sunny day, we might _______ to the suburb for a picnic. A、as well as go B、as well as to go C、as well go D、as well to go 正确答案:C

21、Please be careful when you are drinking coffee in case you _______ the new carpet. A、crash B、pollute C、spot D、stain 正确答案:D

22、The last time we had a family reunion was _____ my brother'

s wedding ceremony four years ago. A、in B、at C、during D、over 正确答案:B

23、The house always_______ me of a holiday I spent in England. A、remembers B、recalls C、connects D、reminds 正确答案:D

24、The ______ of blood always makes him feel sick. A、form B、view C、look D、sight 正确答案:D

25、I cannot tell the _____ difference between the twins. A、slender B、single C、simple D、slight 正确答案:D

下载(注:源文件不在本站服务器,都将跳转到源网站下载)
备用下载
发帖评论
相关话题
发布一个新话题