编辑: 鱼饵虫 2014-09-22
浙江省余姚市2019届高三英语模拟试题英语冲刺模拟卷 考试时间:120分钟;

满分:150分 注意事项: 1.

答题前填写好自己的姓名、班级、考号等信息 2.请将答案正确填写在答题卡上 第I卷(选择题) 第一部分:听力理解(共三节,30分)

第一节 听下面5段对话.每段对话后有一个小题,从题中所给的A、B、C三个选项中选出最佳选项,并标在试卷的相应位置.听完每段对话后,你都有10秒钟的时间来回答有关小题和阅读下一小题.每段对话仅读一遍. ?例:How?much?is?the shirt?????? A.£19.15.?B.£9.15?C.£9.18.答案是B. 1. What'

s the man really interested in? A. The date. B. The barbecue. C. The temperature. 2. Where does the conversation probably take place? A. In a restaurant. B. In a hospital.C. In a supermarket. 3. How was the woman'

s performance in the exam? A. She failed it. B. She just passed it. C. She did very well in it. 4. Who does the woman miss? A. Her mother. B. Her friends.C. Her sister. 5. What are the speakers mainly talking about? A. Flight to Canada. B. Changes on the plane. C. Fee of checking luggage.

第二节(共15小题:每小题1.5分,满分22.5分)请听下面5段对话.每段对话后有几个小题,从题中所给出的A、B、C三个选项种选出最佳选项,并标在试卷的相应位置.每段对话或独白仅读两遍. 听下面一段材料, 回答6-7题6. What does the woman hope to do tomorrow? A. Go for a trip. B. Go to the doctor. C. Get off work. 7. What'

s the matter with the woman? A. She'

s too thirsty. B. She is catching a cold. C. She is worried about her work. 听下面一段材料, 回答8-9题8. What'

s the probable relationship between the two speakers? A. Husband and wife. B. Taxi driver and passenger. C. Bus conductor and passenger. 9. What is the man afraid of? A. Being fined. B. Missing the train. C. Smoking passively. 听下面一段材料, 回答10-12题How does Bob feel today? A. Very. busy. B. Really bored.C. Rather happy. 11. What is Kate going to do tomorrow? A. Go to school. B. Clean her house. C. Go to the supermarket. 12. Why does Bob look for Sara? A. To borrow a camera. B. To check where she went. C. To discuss something important. 听下面一段材料, 回答13-16题13. What were the kids doing? A. Watching the pool. B. Taking diving lessons.C. Listening to the news. 14. What do you know about the woman? A. She is a lifeguard. B. She is a diving learner. C. She is a swimming instructor. 15. Who called the ambulance? A. The woman. B. The parents.C. One of the kids. 16. How did the girl react when she awoke? A. She burst out crying. B. She went back into the pool. C. She didn'

t know what happened. 听下面一段材料, 回答17-20题What is most probably the speaker? A. A broadcaster. B. A guide. C. A tourist. 18. What can be seen in the Entrance Hall? A. Guidebooks and souvenirs. B. Paintings of flowers and plants. C. Models of some strange animals. 19. How long does the film last? A.

45 minutes. B. An hour. C. Two hours. 20. Where is the shop? A. At the gate. B. Upstairs on the left. C. Upstairs on the right. 第二部分:?阅读理解(共两节,满分35分)

第一节:(共10个小题;

?每小题2.5分,满分25分) 阅读下列短文,从每题所给的A、B、C?和D?四个选项中,选出最佳选项,并在答题卡上将该项涂黑. A I had been living in a whirl: studying the organ at the University of Arizona, conducting a speech clinic in town, and teaching a class in musical appreciation at the Desert Willow Ranch, where I was staying. I was going to parties, dances, horseback rides under the stars. One morning I collapsed. My heart! You will have to lie in bed for a year of complete rest, the doctor said. He didn'

下载(注:源文件不在本站服务器,都将跳转到源网站下载)
备用下载
发帖评论
相关话题
发布一个新话题