编辑: hyszqmzc 2014-08-03
Uniit3 Look at me 教学目标

1、听说、认读eye, face, ear, nose, mouth,这些关于身体部位的单词,并能用Look at me.

This is my介绍自己身体的这几个部分.

2、能通过教师的肢体动作明白Let's do部分句子的意思,听懂表示接触的指示用语touch,并根据指令指出自己的身体部位.

3、在图片的帮助下了解练习和课文题目的含义,听辨并作出正确的选择. 教学重难点 教学重点:

1、听、说、认读 head, eye, face , ear, nose, mouth 几个关于头部器官的单词,并能用英语介绍自己身体的这几个部分.

2、了解表示接触的指示用语:touch ,能听懂,并按指令做出相应的动作. 教学难点: Touch中ch和mouth和th的正确发音,This is XX 和This is my…混淆,ear和eye两个词的对比认读.eye, face 两个单词的元音因素容易发音不到位. 教学工具 课件 教学过程 Step

1 Warm-up Greetings: T: Hello/Good morning, Boys and girls! Ss: Hello/Good morning, Ms…! T: Nice to meet you! Ss: Nice to meet you, too! Step

2 Presentation 1. Title T: Very good. Today we are going to learn Unit

2 Look at me! Part B Let's learn / Let's do 2. Look at me. T: Teddy Bear says : Look at me.做动作.Follow him, please. Look at me. Look, look, look, look at me.做眼镜的动作.me,指着自己.Who can try? Drill the sentence one by one, two by two, four by four. 3. Text (1) "This is my…" Teddy Bear: Look at me. This is my pencil. My pencil. This is my crayon. My crayon. My, my crayon.指着自己强调.I have a ruler. This is my ruler. What about you? S1: Me too. Teddy Bear: Good. Show me your ruler. You can say "This is my ruler, my ruler". S1: This is my ruler. S2: This is my… S3: … 开小火车介绍自己的文具. T: Look at the board, please. Can you find the differences? Ss: … (2) Listen to the text T: What will Teddy say? Listen, look and guess. T plays the tape and do the actions.教师操控布偶,边听,边指着自己的身体部位. (3) Listen and try to repeat and say. T: Do you understand? Listen and repeat and say out your prediction. T plays the tape and do the actions.教师操控布偶,边听,边指着自己的身体部位.每句话暂停,让学生重复并说出猜测. (4) Task T: Teddy好棒哦,大家想不想像Teddy一样也用英语介绍自己的身体呢?今天我们学完之后要能用英语向朋友,家人介绍自己的身体部位哦!看谁最先学会,我们来比一比吧!The winner can get my sticker. 展示奖品.分小组. (5) Listen to the text again. Try to learn. (6) Draw and learn head, eye, ear, face, nose, mouth. T: What have you got? PPT或者板书展示小歌谣"点点head, 拍拍face, 眨眨eye, 摸摸nose,张张mouth, 揪揪 ear" 谁能当当小老师呢? 4. T: Now,I point you say.教师领读并指读. S: I like.... T: Look! What's this? Face, / face.手势辅助升降调练习.Listen to me three times and close your mouth. Face, face, face. 注意单词部轻轻地说/f/Who can try? (Drill the words one by one. two by two, four by four, group by group. T: Teddy Bear, Teddy Bear, Touch your face. Touch your face. Touch, touch. (Do the actions of "touch") Look at my mouth "touch".强调ch 的发音. 同理教授eye, nose, mouth, ear. 强调eye/ai/的发音,夸张地长大嘴型,让学生模仿,mouth尾音引导学生注意观察老师的嘴型,同桌互相检查.eye和ear两个单词让学生自己观察,说说怎么记住.教师简笔画板书单词,让学生记忆eye.就像是两个眼睛,中间有个鼻子.每次教完一个单词就带入Touch your…句型,边做动作便说句子,然后把前面学的单词再滚动一次,玩下面的游戏进行巩固. Step

下载(注:源文件不在本站服务器,都将跳转到源网站下载)
备用下载
发帖评论
相关话题
发布一个新话题