编辑: yn灬不离不弃灬 2014-05-27
中考模拟测试样卷 英语考生须知:

1、本试卷分试题卷和答题卷两部分.

满分120分,考试时间100分钟.

2、答题前,必须在答题卷的密封区内填写学校、姓名、考生编号.

3、所有答案必须做在答题卷标定的位置上,务必注意试题序号和答题序号相对应.

4、考试结束后,只需上交答题卷. 听力部分(20分)

一、听对话回答问题 (共5小题, 计10分) 听下面一段对话,回答第1和第2两个小题.现在, 你有10秒钟的时间阅读这两题. 1. Who is Doris? A. She is the man'

s wife. B. She is his best friend. C. She is the man'

s neighbor. 2. Why did the man call on Doris? A. To borrow some sugar. B. To ask her to enjoy the delicious cake together. C. To ask her to join in his daughter'

s birthday. 听下面一段对话,回答第3至第5个小题.现在,你有15秒种的时间阅读这三题. 3.Where did the girl stay during her holiday? A. In a hotel. B. In the open air. C. At home. 4. When did the girl get back? A. Early this morning. B. Late last night. C. At the weekend. 5. What did the boy think of the computer game? A. boring B. interesting C. helpful

二、听说明选择答案(共5小题,计10分) 听下面一段说明, 并按说明的要求在试卷上完成连线任务, 你可以边听边完成任务.然后你会看到5个问题和相关的选项.请从每个问题A.B.C三个选项中选出最佳选项. 听说明前, 你有25秒钟的时间阅读有关材料和5个小题.听完说明后, 你有25秒钟的时间来选择有关选项.说明连读两遍 Match the things and the prices Chicken sandwich $1.99 Salad(small)1.75 Cheeseburger $2.75 French fries $1.89 Hamburger $0.85 Milk (larger)0.75 Cola (larger)0.90 6.Where do you think the dialogue mainly happen? A. In a fruit shop B. In a fast food shop C. In a clothes store 7. John bought the following except . A. a small salad B. a larger cola C. a hamburger 8.How much did John have to pay ? A. $9.03 B.$8.09 C.$9.09 9.If John wanted to buy a hamburger,how much did he need altogether? A.$9.88 B.$10.98 C.$9.98 10.John only had $11,could he still buy a larger milk at last? A. Yes,he could B. No,he couldn'

t C. We do not know. 笔试部分(100分)

三、单项填空(本题共15小题;

每小题1分,满分15分) 下列各题都有代号为A、B、C、D的四个答案供选择,请选出最佳答案. 11. --- What about story you read last night? --- It'

s wonderful, I think. A. a B. an C. the D. one 12. The boy ______ a white jacket is waiting at the bus stop. A. on B. in C. of D. for 13. You ______ worry about him. He will get well soon. A. needn'

t B. can'

t C. mustn'

t D. may not 14. ---Why don'

t you buy this piano? It looks so nice. ---Yeah, but there isn'

t enough You know I have three kids with only one living room. A. seats B. room C. place D. toys 15. --- You haven'

t got everything ready yet. You'

d better your working plan, my boy. --- OK. I will. A. put on B. put out C. put off D. put away 16. -- Mum, I'

m hungry. -- What about going to McDonald'

s ______ fried chicken? A. eat B. to eat C. eating D. and eat 17. --Let'

s go and play football, -- That'

s wonderful. A. will you B. do you C. won'

t we D. shall we 18. -- Can you guess who will be the first to cross the finish line? -- Sandy. Jane didn'

t run so fast ______ she did last time. A. than B. so C. that D. as 19. -- How often ______ your school sports meeting -- Once a year. A. does;

下载(注:源文件不在本站服务器,都将跳转到源网站下载)
备用下载
发帖评论
相关话题
发布一个新话题