编辑: 此身滑稽 2013-06-02

1、引出e-friend这个话题 T: Just now we talked a lot about our friends. I have another friend, too. We don'

t see each other. We write emails to each other, chat on QQ and Wechat. This is my . Do you have any questions about my e-friend? 2. Listen and tick. 听一听,说一说 T: Here are

3 questions too. Please listen and tick the right answers. Check the answers: Ask and answer in pairs. 3. Join the e-friend club. 读一读,说一说 T: I know some of you have e-friends and some of you don'

t have e-friends. Don'

t worry. Let'

s join the E-friend Club and make some e-friends there. Read the profiles. Choose one to be your e-friend and talk about him/her. 4. Write and say 写一写,说一说 Teach how to write. 总结: 我们可以写什么? (name, age, subjects, hobbies..) 我们应该注意什么? (动词第三人称单数的用法) b. Show my model. c. Ask a few Ss to show the writing. 1. Show a poem: Friend. Q: What is a friend like? 提炼出四个单词:sweet, wise, wonderful, warm, 复习字母W的发音. 2. Make your own ticking time. T:I know you'

ve all completed these three goals here. What else do you learn in this lesson? You can make your own ticking time and tick by yourselves. 根据老师所提供的信息猜出e-friend. Ask some questions about Miss Jiang'

s e-friend. Listen to the tape and tick the right answers on Page 66. Ask and answer in pairs. Read the profiles carefully and make e-friends with one of them. I want to make e-friends with… He/she lives in….He/She is good at…He/She likes… Write and say Learn how to write. Write my e-friend. Show the writing. 1. Enjoy a poem named friend. A best friend is like a sweet lollipop, a wise book, the wonderful rainbow and the warm sunshine. 复习字母W的发音. 2. Write down what else I learned in this lesson in ticking time. 将上一环节总结的询问朋友的问题灵活地运用于猜老师网友的这一环节,进一步巩固了学生已有的知识储备.自然地过渡到听的练习培养学生捕捉关键信息的能力. 以交网友的名义引导学生阅读材料,检测并培养学生阅读和理解文本的能力.在大量语言输入的基础之上,尝试谈论所交的网友. 由说,听,读最后过渡到写的环节,教师做好示范工作,正确规范地指导学生写作. 在欣赏小诗的过程中体会友谊的可贵. 一改常态的ticking time做法,由学生自己填写学习目标,并且进行客观地自我评价,让学生成为自己的学习小主人,提高学生的学习积极性. Step5: Homework Write an e-mail or a letter to me about your e-friend. (向学生展示电子邮件和信封格式,复习Culture time) 板书设计 ........

下载(注:源文件不在本站服务器,都将跳转到源网站下载)
备用下载
发帖评论
相关话题
发布一个新话题