编辑: 迷音桑 2012-12-12

d … Shall we…? Why not…? Perhaps we should…. It would be better if…How about …? 如:外语教育网版权所有www.for68.com M: Can I use your new car, Auntie? W: Yes, of course, if you drive it carefully. Q: What'

s the aunt'

s answer? A. She agrees to lend him the car.?? B. She offers him the car. C. She refused to lend him the car.?? D. She is pleased to lend him the car. 本题的关键是Yes, of course,虽然后面又附加了条件if you drive it carefully. 8.释义、替换或上下义.该类对话的选项中会用单词替换或解释对话人表达的意思,同时考查听力和词汇. 如: W: Have you finished reading my research report? I put it on your desk last week. M: Yes, but you have to revise some parts of it, if you want to get it published. Q: What does the man suggest that the woman should do? A. Put her report on his desk. B. Read some papers he recommended. C. Mail her report to the publisher. D. Improve some parts of her paper. 本题的关键是理解revise的同义词是improve. M: Nancy, why were you late today? W: I overslept and missed the bus. Q: Why was Nancy late? A. She got up later than usual.B. The bus was late. C. She forgot she had class.D. Her clock was slow. overslept也就是got up later than usual. [pass-e.com] 有些题尽管问题可能问的是含义之类,但其实考查的是同学们对上下义关系的掌握.如: M: Let me see. I'

ve printed my family name, first name, date of birth and address. Anything else? W: No, that'

s all right. We'

ll fill in the rest of it if you just sign your name at the bottom. Q: What has the man been doing? A. Having an interview. B. Filling out a form. C. Talking with a friend.D. Asking for information. 上义词为概括性词语,下义词所表示的则是具体的东西.本题中能够概括男士所做之事的应该是选项B. ........

下载(注:源文件不在本站服务器,都将跳转到源网站下载)
备用下载
发帖评论
相关话题
发布一个新话题