编辑: 没心没肺DR 2022-11-23
2019春高起点英语模拟卷 选择题(50题共150分)

1、- Didn'

t you enjoy your trip to?London?? - ____.

And nor did my friends. A、Yes, I did B、No, I don'

t C、I'

m afraid not D、Yes, I didn'

t 正确答案:C

2、____, and the child had to go back home. A、Day having broken B、Night had fallen C、The day had broken D、?Night fallen 正确答案:B

3、The old man kept his eyes____ on the photo for quite some time. A、fixing B、fixed C、having fixed D、being fixed 正确答案:B

4、 - What would you like for breakfast?? - I don'

t feel like ____. A、to eat something B、eating anything C、?to eat anything D、eating nothing 正确答案:B

5、I wish I ____??the history exam yesterday. A、passed B、had been able to pass C、were able to pass D、could pass 正确答案:B

6、The harder you_____, the better results you_____.? A、work;

have B、will work;

will have C、will work;

have D、work;

will have 正确答案:D

7、We don'

t consider ___necessary for them to move the things into that house. A、that B、this C、it D、them 正确答案:C

8、The visiting minister expressed his satisfaction with the talks, ____ that he had enjoyed his stay here. A、having added B、to add C、adding D、added 正确答案:C

9、It was on his way home ____ he____ his wallet. But until the next morning he found it____. A、that;

lost;

missing B、where;

missing;

lost C、which;

missed;

lost D、then;

lost;

missed 正确答案:A

10、On the table ____two dictionaries, one open, the other closed.? A、lies B、lays C、laid D、lie 正确答案:D

11、Yesterday I went to the supermarket and bought a lot of ____? A、tomatoes B、potatos C、vegetable D、meats 正确答案:A

12、How ____ is it from you home to the school? A、far B、long C、soon D、distant 正确答案:A

13、Excuse me, how can I get to the nearest ____ shop? A、shoes B、shoe C、shoes'

D、shoe'

s 正确答案:B

14、It'

s necessary that you ____ the entrance examination.? A、take B、must take C、took D、will take 正确答案:A

15、I can hardly imagine Peter ____ across the?Atlantic Ocean?in ten days. A、sail B、?to sail C、sailing D、to have sailed 正确答案:C

16、Why do you have the water ____all the time? A、ran B、to be running C、running D、being running 正确答案:C

17、Whenever I _____ these days, I always carry my raincoat.? A、shall go out B、am going out C、would go out D、go out 正确答案:D

18、He has several friends, the most devoted ____ is Henry. A、friend B、one of them C、of them D、of whom 正确答案:D

19、The population of?China?is larger than _____of any country.? A、one B、the one C、that D、it 正确答案:C

20、It was quite late when I left my office. So John called and _____ me back home.? A、drove B、delivered C、directed D、dived 正确答案:A

21、- I'

m so sorry I broke your mirror.? - Oh really? ____. A、It'

s OK with me B、It doesn'

t matter C、Don'

t be sorry D、I don'

t care 正确答案:B

22、In wrestling, you face wrestlers whose _____ is close to yours. A、technique B、weight C、skill D、talent 正确答案:B

23、I insisted that he ______there alone. A、go B、went C、goes D、has gone 正确答案:A

24、Please keep us ____of the latest school news. A、?to inform B、informing C、?informed D、to be informed 正确答案:C

25、Sarah has read lots of stories by American writers. Now she would like to read _______stories by writers from_____ countries. A、some;

any B、some;

other C、other;

some D、other;

other 正确答案:B

26、Hearing his father was seriously ill, ____? A、he burst into tears B、his eyes were filled with tears C、his face lost its color D、tears came to his eyes 正确答案:A

27、- Hi, Joe. Haven'

t seen you for ages! You look fine!? - ____. You look well, too. A、Great B、Thanks C、Oh, no D、Not at all 正确答案:B

28、Since you don'

t have a dictionary here, why not use _____?? A、my B、mine C、her D、their 正确答案:B

29、Many a boy and many a girl ____made such an interesting party.? A、have B、are C、has D、is 正确答案:A

30、We all know the truth ____ the moon moves around the earth. A、that B、if C、what D、where 正确答案:A

31、The little girl came ____ all along____ for her Mum.? A、?running;

crying B、?run;

cry C、running;

cried D、to run;

was crying 正确答案:A

32、When you listen to ____, try to catch the exact expression used. A、speaking English B、speak English C、English speaking D、?spoken English 正确答案:D

33、It'

s not far, only ____ walk from here to our school.? A、a ten minutes B、ten minutes C、a ten minutes'

D、ten minutes'

正确答案:D

34、Do ____ you think is right, ____ difficulties you may have. A、what;

however B、?that;

whatever C、whatever;

whoever D、what;

whatever 正确答案:B

35、- How'

s the young man?? - ____. A、He'

s twenty B、He'

s much better C、He'

s doctor D、He'

s David 正确答案:B

36、Birthdays seem to _____more quickly as we grow older.? A、come in B、come round C、come out D、come over 正确答案:B

37、We have won many victories,____ more difficulties are still ahead of us. A、?but B、therefore C、so D、?for 正确答案:A

38、My grandpa was made ____ fourteen hours a day before liberation A、work B、to work C、working D、worked 正确答案:B

39、We should not be cruel even ____ animals. A、with B、for C、at D、to 正确答案:D

40、Now that you'

ve made your plan, why not ________it? A、stick to B、keep to C、work at D、persist in 正确答案:A

41、All ____ has already been done.? A、can be done B、should be done C、?that can be done D、what should be done 正确答案:C

42、By the t........

下载(注:源文件不在本站服务器,都将跳转到源网站下载)
备用下载
发帖评论
相关话题
发布一个新话题