编辑: 赵志强 2019-11-21
2018年辽宁省锦州市中考英语模拟试卷精编版【word版】 由于格式问题,部分试题会存在乱码的现象,请考生点击全屏查看!

一、选择填空(共5小题,每小题1分,满分5分) 1.

The weather forecast doesn'

t say A. if it rains tomorrow B. if does it rain tomorrow C. if it will rain tomorrow D. if will it rain tomorrow 2. My father often newspapers after having dinner every evening. A. hands in B. looks through C. looks up D. turns off 3.WeChat Pay(微信支付) makes our life convenient. We can buy things we don'

t take any money. A. unless B. because C. even if D. so that 4. Every time Tim a question, he just keeps silent. A. was asked B. asked C. was asking D. is asked 5.Which?of?the?following?means No?fire! II. 完形填空 从每小题所给的A、B、C、D三个选项中,选出可以填入空白处的正确答案.(每小题1分,满分10分) A The United States is full of automobiles(机动车). There are still many families without cars. But some families have two or

6 more cars. However, cars are used for more than pleasure. They are a

7 part of life. Cars are used for

8 . They are driven to offices and factories by workers who have no other way to

9 their jobs. When salesmen are sent to different parts of the city, they have to drive in order to carry their products. Farmers have to drive into the city in order to shop for necessities. Sometimes, small children must be driven to

10 . In some cities, school buses are used only when children

11 more than a mile from the school. One

12 drives on Mondays, taking her children and the neighbors'

children as well. Another mother drives on Tuesdays, another on Wednesdays and so on. This is called forming a car pool(拼车). Working people also form car pools, with three or four people taking turns driving to the place

13 they work. More car pools should be formed in order to put

14 cars on the road and to use less oil.

15 is a great problem, and so is the traffic in and around cities. Too many cars are being driven. Something should be done about the use of cars. 6. A. much B. even C. little D. such 7. A. necessary B. difficult C. proper D. possible 8. A. families B. farms C. adventures D. business 9. A. get to B. look for C. find out D. take care of 10. A. cities B. schools C. parks D. gardens 11. A. move B. study C. live D. work 12. A. way B. child C. mother D. car 13. A. when B. that C. which D. where 14. A. more B. fewer C. many D. less 15. A. Driving B. Running C. Parking D. Forming

三、阅读理解(共20小题,每小题1分,满分20分) 阅读下列四篇材料,从每题所给的A、B、C和D四个选项中,选出最佳选项. A Students in our school have a colorful school life. We have School Activity Week every year. On the wall of the teaching building are the posters from Grade 7, Grade

8 and Grade 9. Let'

s go and have a look! Come and Enjoy! Be a Good Reader! Time:13:30―16:30,Apr.10th Place:Reading Hall Improve your reading skills and get new ways of reading. Learn more about nature. Increase your knowledge and make new friends. Grade Seven For Free! to Join Us! Time:09:00-12:00,Apr.12th Invite Your Father Place:Meeting Hall Join in the one?month stop smoking challenge Know about how to give up smoking Ask your father to join us! For Health! Grade Eight for Children! Time:14:00-17:00,Apr.10th Place:School playground Raise Money Save 30% on everything. Come and buy pens, dictionaries and other school things. Look forward to your coming. Grade Nine For Children! 16.We can see the posters on the A. desk B. blackboard C. wall D. playground 17.The stop smoking challenge lasts A. one week B. one month C. one term D. one year 18.When we take part in the activity on Apr.10th, we can do the following activities except A. buying school things B. getting new ways of reading C. improving reading skills D. learning more about nature 19.If a pen in the shop is ten yuan, we can pay only ______ yuan for it in our school on Apr. 14th. A.eight B. seven C. three D. two 20.What kind of activity will be held in the Meeting Hall? A.Be a Good Reader B.Join in the one?month stop smoking challenge C.Save 30% on everything. D.NO activity B Policemen do cry. Movies and television show that policemen are tough and hard. But policemen do cry. Ken Knapcik had been a policeman in Chicago for

20 years when one of his fellow policeman was shot during a drug arrest, and died. Shortly after, he returned home after work to find a note from his 15-year-old daughter on the dining table. Dad This poem came directly from heart. I love you so much. It scares me that you go out every day and risk everything to provide us with all that we have. I am also very proud of you. I wrote this to express how much I love you and how lost I'

d be without you. Laura P.S. Hey, be careful out there. Laura'

s poem was called The Best Policeman. It was dedicated (献给) To all the policeman in the world who have daughters who love them with all their hearts, especially to my father who had been shot. Part of the poem reads: Daddy, my ........

下载(注:源文件不在本站服务器,都将跳转到源网站下载)
备用下载
发帖评论
相关话题
发布一个新话题